MW2 Ping Heatmap

K0NSPIRACY

• Administrators

We need to do a cloud update for Ping Heatmap, we'll get that done on Monday. It seems that unfortunately it became outdated very quickly today after we did the initial update - likely because of the launch it's very fluid at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We need to do a cloud update for Ping Heatmap, we'll get that done on Monday. It seems that unfortunately it became outdated very quickly today after we did the initial update - likely because of the launch it's very fluid at the moment. 

Nice one. Thanks Fraser 👍

On 10/29/2022 at 12:03 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Does ping heat map need to be used on a laptop/computer when I try using my phone Google chrome ping heat map doesn't work for any game. I've resynced cloud and what not?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, l2eactionz said:

Does ping heat map need to be used on a laptop/computer when I try using my phone Google chrome ping heat map doesn't work for any game. I've resynced cloud and what not?

No you don't have to do it on a PC - when you use it on your phone are you on the new mobile view? 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No you don't have to do it on a PC - when you use it on your phone are you on the new mobile view? 

I switch it to desktop as I can't see anything on mobile. Just tried on laptop and it pings servers in us only

On 11/8/2022 at 7:49 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

We're just fixing up the tool needed to do so, hopefully we'll be able to get an update out today but if not then tomorrow.

It won't impact your ability to use the Geo-Filter to force servers though.

Fraser, is the Ping Heatmap still down as I'm still not showing anything even after resync?

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, NetZilla said:

Fraser, is the Ping Heatmap still down as I'm still not showing anything even after resync?

Yes, it's become outdated again, I think we'll be getting another update out tomorrow - hopefully it will last more than a few hours this time!