Ports

Derek2626

Hi people, the xbox allows to change several ports differents that 3074 ,for exemple if you have a ps4 and a xbox the ps4 works with 3074 and the xbox works with a another port like 51230,if you want to have the normal port 3074 on xbox place the port to automatic in your xbox and restart the router,bye

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

its a alternative console port, i would suggest turning upnp off and forcing 3074 tcp / udp for warzone 3075 - 79 udp for multiplayer 

i believe warzone and multiplayer use the same port 3074. could be wrong though. 

2 hours ago, zman1156 said:

i believe warzone and multiplayer use the same port 3074. could be wrong though. 

they do but you can also force them to use others and from my testing hit reg on p2p is better on 75 when dedicated is better on 74, again this is what works best for my setup

4 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

they do but you can also force them to use others and from my testing hit reg on p2p is better on 75 when dedicated is better on 74, again this is what works best for my setup

Definitely not! If not how ????

38 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Lol and 3075 ....

lol here you clowns go 🤣 tomorrow when i play vanguard ill post another pic, but if you search my post you will see pics i have posted where both ports have data on them from me going back and forth from warzone and multiplayer

Ok cool my friend. Could you post a windowed video with said xbox SX streaming (xbox companion) as well as the page of prioritized ports (3075-3075 udp) on the R2 by launching a multiplayer game on COD VG. You would be very kind.

1 hour ago, zman1156 said:

Cant stand vanguard multiplayer lmao game is literally a modern warfare mod lmfao

agree but if you are playing competitive or streaming if helps to play the current release

17 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

agree but if you are playing competitive or streaming if helps to play the current release

agreed but most people play warzone now days. More people play rebirth than caldera. Hopefully modern warfare 2 this years brings what we need.

17 hours ago, zman1156 said:

agreed but most people play warzone now days. More people play rebirth than caldera. Hopefully modern warfare 2 this years brings what we need.

only people playing rebirth are players that can not get wins on the big map lol

On 1/25/2022 at 2:15 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

only people playing rebirth are players that can not get wins on the big map lol

Do you know how dumb you sound? More people play rebirth than regular br right now. I dont play rebirth hardly but you would have a hard time denying what i just said. Even full time br content creators  are starting to just play rebirth instead of br until they can make the right fixes in caldera. People play rebirth alone because you can buy loadout right away. 

2 minutes ago, zman1156 said:

Do you know how dumb you sound? More people play rebirth than regular br right now. I dont play rebirth hardly but you would have a hard time denying what i just said. Even full time br content creators  are starting to just play rebirth instead of br until they can make the right fixes in caldera. People play rebirth alone because you can buy loadout right away. 

Why you mad? cant get kills or wins on the big map? all the little girls can go have fun on LAMEBIRTH island bud

and content creators are getting there A$$'es handed to them because of their gaming chairs not working correctly with all these Reco updates

Just now, TODDzillaInLA said:

Why you mad? cant get kills or wins on the big map? go have fun on LAMEBIRTH island bud

Lol im 25+ years old.. not going to be getting mad at someone over the internet. Had to chime in though because what you said isnt true.. even remotely. Make sure your brain and mouth are connected before you talk my guy 

2 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Why you mad? cant get kills or wins on the big map? all the little girls can go have fun on LAMEBIRTH island bud

and content creators are getting there A$$'es handed to them because of their gaming chairs not working correctly with all these Reco updates

pathetic !