Port Forwarding Questions!!

So I was looking at the Upnp map on my xr500, and the external ports for one of my ps4s were 9308 , 3181,( my bot ps4)  and my main ps4 was 3074 3074, and for some reason the external IP on my bot Ps4 on warzone says    MYip:49152

my ps4 says     MYip:3074,

im really frustrated as to why this is haha 

please can anyone help me so I can stop tripping !😂

Its pretty simple really, the port is already occupied by your main ps4, you bot ps4 will use a random port if 3074 is already taken. There is a setting on xr500 to have nat filtering (open or secured) and this will be responsible. If the port is already listed for one ps4 then your not going to get another to use the same. 9308 is used for chat.

Well I appreciate you , but now I got myself in some shit😂 my dumbass switched upnp off then turned back on and now my ps4s won't connect to internet because of no IP address'  I assume and idk how to fix it 

I'm sorry I am new to this stuff I have messed with it a lot but idk the best settings to put for it , and honestly reading it in my head isn't the best option compared to videos :) haha

On 8/22/2021 at 8:03 AM, RedBull2k said:

Its pretty simple really, the port is already occupied by your main ps4, you bot ps4 will use a random port if 3074 is already taken. There is a setting on xr500 to have nat filtering (open or secured) and this will be responsible. If the port is already listed for one ps4 then your not going to get another to use the same. 9308 is used for chat.

Do you know exactly what the difference is between open and secure and what it does? Is it safe to leave it set to open?

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, XSXS said:

Do you know exactly what the difference is between open and secure and what it does? Is it safe to leave it set to open?

Setting it to Open relaxes the firewall (doesn't disable so it is still active) which makes it easier to get an Open NAT. I personally use the option and I would say it's safer than using the DMZ

• 1 month later...