Rapps Not Loading

Tripple

Hello, I am experiencing an issue whereby the dashboard rapps do not load. These will work for 3-5 days after the router has been rebooted, however they then stop loading and present a "This rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." If I attempt to go to the relate rapp tab, for example device manager, this also behaves the same, only a reboot appears to solve the issue. Could someone please advise as to why this happens? Just to confirm, I have tried clearing my browsers cache and attempted to access the web interface from another machine and the issue remains. Thanks in advance.

RAPP Not Loading.PNG

Hi Liam,

I'm also still getting this.  It's been going on since I purchased the R2 on release.  It seems to occur when the management interface is left open in a browser, which is unavoidable during gaming.

I mentioned in a PM a while ago to Frasier, it appears to affect any app that makes use of the device list.

Really hoping this is resolved soon.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, LittleDrag0n said:

Hi Liam,

I'm also still getting this.  It's been going on since I purchased the R2 on release.  It seems to occur when the management interface is left open in a browser, which is unavoidable during gaming.

I mentioned in a PM a while ago to Frasier, it appears to affect any app that makes use of the device list.

Really hoping this is resolved soon.

I've sent you a PM, see if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

So I had already tried power cycling the router before posting this and it did not resolve the problem, but now that I did a soft reboot through the router gui it seems to be working again. Very strange but at least I have a work around until firmware gets updated. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, nightstorm said:

So I had already tried power cycling the router before posting this and it did not resolve the problem, but now that I did a soft reboot through the router gui it seems to be working again. Very strange but at least I have a work around until firmware gets updated. Thanks!

OK good work, thank you for your patience too. 

On 8/20/2021 at 6:13 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I've sent you a PM, let me know how you get on! :) 

I am experiencing the same issue with RAPPS , i did a hard reboot and soft and it still did not resolve the issue , any help?

On 8/20/2021 at 6:13 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I've sent you a PM, let me know how you get on! :) 

• Administrators
On 9/5/2021 at 1:42 PM, carmine19 said:

Hi, I also have the same problem, I have tried to both reset and restart the netduma r2 several times but the RAPS does not load, the current firmware is: 3.0.205.

10 hours ago, EspiritDeCorps said:

I also have the same problem, the interface is not loading.

I have sent you both a private message, please try that and see if it helps

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, chunkylove said:

Why are you guys answering this in PM? Would really be nice to have the solution publicly available. Experiencing this now.

It's because it's a hotfix that's not publicly available, so we have to send it over a direct message. I've sent it to you.

5 hours ago, CypherzINF said:

same issue on my R1

We don't have this hotfix available for the R1 yet I'm afraid, we're working on porting it over so it shouldn't be long!