Try this for better hit detection

CRarsenxL

Sup guys. 

first thing, do 70/70 of your total connection for buffer.

then drag 60-80% of your bandwidth to your gaming device. Share excess disbaled for both up and down.

no traffic prio

Do not use DMZ. Only use PF, for console ps players. 3074 and 9308 udp is all you need.

try that and post comments below

Hello,

With these settings I feel my PC hit detection is great. I don't know, but it's something wrong with long shots registration. Of course bufferbloat is A+ and using PF.

9 hours ago, John213 said:

Hello,

With these settings I feel my PC hit detection is great. I don't know, but it's something wrong with long shots registration. Of course bufferbloat is A+ and using PF.

Yea I have no clue ; I noticed the exact same thing. I either melt or get melted. These settings may not be the wave but it’s better than the bs being spread across the forums

As for TP, for me it's better to play without it, cuz hitreg is slightly better. I don't really know how is this possible. Had some games with excellent hitreg today and other ones when I couldn't do anything to play as good as previous.

With this bufferbloat I should melt other guys so easy. (1 - 2 ms hop max)

image.png

2 minutes ago, John213 said:

As for TP, for me it's better to play without it, cuz hitreg is slightly better. I don't really know how is this possible.

Over the years I've experiemented with port fowarding, port prio, traffic prio etc...

And for me at least it makes NO difference whether I have these things on or off.

Hit reg is exactly the same. The only thing thats ever made a difference for me was QoS.

On 6/6/2021 at 11:53 AM, John213 said:

Hello,

I play in Pc too.. can you show screenshort.. how is configurated tp?

I don't use traffic prioritization for now because there is no difference in hitreg for me, but I noticed something interesting.

In one post Fraser said, that when you use TP correctly, you should have equal or slightly higher values of upload and download packets. Few days ago I checked this in some games. There was only one time and one game when packets of down and up were perfectly equal, only one time. Second map and values went crazy as usuall.

That is per game different.

ie in 6v6 MP for WW2-BO4-MW-BOCW you have 60Hz servers so you should receive equal in and out, 60 packets per second.

Older CoD games have lower tickrates. Warzone is 10 or 20Hz from the server and 60Hz to the server if I remember right. (This is also why WZ is always more laggy than 6v6) so in case of WZ you should have 20 packets per second inbound and 60 per second outbound.

It should tell you this under auto ping as well, host and client sending rate or something.

Guys hit registration will depend on the server you connect for every match. Prioritization help overall with this. The best you can do is just simply filter out the bad servers by looking at the ping time while in match. You can do this by hitting the option button and it shows in the bottom left for Cold War and Warfare and Warzone(I think). Typically I only will play a match if it less than 50ms, but 35ms second servers always ideal and they are typically the closes to your location. The lower the latency ping(ms) equals better hit registration. Once again, prioritization should always be used first then filter out the servers you play on based on your connection you have to that particular server.