Firmware Roadmap Teasing

It would be cool for y'all to tease what your plans are for 2021 when it comes to firmware improvements & features.

I'd love to see a monthly blog outlining what's been going on behind the scenes.

I'm sure y'all have a rough idea of what you'd like to accomplish this year. Teasing some of your plans will give us something to look forward to.

You could tease something that everybody keeps asking me about.

Themes!

Do you guys have any made up already? Are you willing to share a screenshot? Is it something that's on the road map for this year?

Everyone is constantly asking about the next firmware. Teasing things that'll show up in the next firmware should calm and excite everyone at the same time.

When someone asks about the next firmware you could direct them toward the blog outlining what cool new stuff will be there for them to mess with.

* Sorry no ETA on when the firmware will arrive but here are some things to look forward to when it's ready *

That sounds so much better than "sorry no ETA" by itself.

Thx 

Kinda Busted

Thanks for the suggestion @KindaBusted!

I like the idea for sure, we do like to occasionally give teasers for things that we think our users will be excited about. The trouble is a lot of time we are working on backend things or internal tools that aren't really visible to the user. That being said, we do have a couple of tools that we're really proud of and are thinking about showing off to you guys probably through a YouTube video. We're also considering doing some more behind the scenes stuff on the YouTube channel so keep an eye out there!

The team here is growing rapidly and there's some really big things in the works, we just don't want to tease anything we can't deliver on yet as we've been stung in the past for that.

I'll speak with the team about this idea, I really like the idea of keeping you guys up-to-date with what's happening at Duma HQ and what you might be able to expect for the future.

P.S. Themes are happening, I don't have a screenshot to share unfortunately but from what I've seen you're going to like it 👀