"This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" Had my R2 for a week so far.

Soblex30

Constantly having issues with Geo Filter not loading. Everyday it will always say "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" Everything else on the R2 works just fine. Only way I get past this issue is to reboot the router. Sadly that ends up being anywhere from 1-3 times a day since i've owned in the last week. Any ideas as to why its happening and what to do to remedy the situation?  

duma.jpg

Hey Soblex,  If you go to the System Information tab of your R2 you will then see Installed Rapps.. Right next to the Installed Rapps there will be a 3line bar click on that and increase your retries to 5.. Then rebbot the R2.. See how that goes for you.. Also it might help to clear your browser cache and cookies.. Also make sure your using Google Chrome as your browser.. Hopefully that will help clear up your issue.. If not report back and Netduma can further assist you!

Good luck! And report back how it goes!

Welcome to the forum btw :) 

Zippy.

has this issue on and off the entire time i've had the duma these past few months. i have not posted here because I see other people post with the same issue and I see you all post the same response to try and address it and nothing works permanently. 

Personally how the netduma is accessed does not matter. on my old pc, same issue. new pc same issue. chrome or not chrome same issue. use ipad same issue. soft restart does nothing. hard restart sometimes resolves it for a day or two, sometimes it does nothing. changing from 3 to 5 does not prevent the issue. 

Ive done all the above before posting this on the forum because i saw others with similar issues. Hoped it would fix it and sadly the only way around it is rebooting the modem. Once i reboot it from the interface the problem will go away for maybe 4-5 hours and then come back. I do another restart and the same problem. Rinse and repeat for the last few days since ive made those changes. First 2 days i had it, everything ran perfectly fine. Not sure what changed. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Soblex30 said:

Ive done all the above before posting this on the forum because i saw others with similar issues. Hoped it would fix it and sadly the only way around it is rebooting the modem. Once i reboot it from the interface the problem will go away for maybe 4-5 hours and then come back. I do another restart and the same problem. Rinse and repeat for the last few days since ive made those changes. First 2 days i had it, everything ran perfectly fine. Not sure what changed. 

When it occurs again please do the following click the 3 dot icon in the top right of the interface, go to advanced and then click Rapp performance please. Then go to the Advanced tab on the Window that appears. Click on the Memory (P) column so that it shows the highest value at the top and lowest at the bottom. Then hover above the Rapp column until you see the option 'Show Kernel Values' appear, then click that. Once you've done that take a screenshot of the entire window please.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When it occurs again please do the following click the 3 dot icon in the top right of the interface, go to advanced and then click Rapp performance please. Then go to the Advanced tab on the Window that appears. Click on the Memory (P) column so that it shows the highest value at the top and lowest at the bottom. Then hover above the Rapp column until you see the option 'Show Kernel Values' appear, then click that. Once you've done that take a screenshot of the entire window please.

Thanks, will do that! Other question I had since most of the info I was looking at seemed to go back and forth. When using Geo Filter is it required to back out of the game its self when turning on and off Filtering mode? 

9 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

You'll only see the 'Show Kernel Values' option when you hover your mouse just above the Rapp column, it's not otherwise visible.

Yeah i did that for a few mins and nothing happened. Ill try again when it happens

9 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

You'll only see the 'Show Kernel Values' option when you hover your mouse just above the Rapp column, it's not otherwise visible.

Yeah ive tried putting it on the word 'Rapp' nothing happens. I tried just above the word 'Rapp' and inbetween the column and nothing pops up. Either im an idiot or its just not showing for me. 

@Soblex30 Its right above the word Rapp.. Or very close anyways.. It wont appear until you get close to it as its invisible until you hover your mouse/pointer over it..

If you still cant find it let me know and I will take a screenshot for yah! :) 

Thanks!

Zippy.

5 minutes ago, Zippy said:

@Soblex30 Its right above the word Rapp.. Or very close anyways.. It wont appear until you get close to it as its invisible until you hover your mouse/pointer over it..

If you still cant find it let me know and I will take a screenshot for yah! :) 

Thanks!

Zippy.

Found it, i didnt go high enough 🤣. Thanks @Zippy, when i see the issue happen later ill screenshot it

• Administrators

Thanks for that, unfortunately it doesn't illuminate anything regarding the issue. Could you try reinstalling the firmware so just upgrade to the same version and factory reset after and see if it is more consistent please?

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for that, unfortunately it doesn't illuminate anything regarding the issue. Could you try reinstalling the firmware so just upgrade to the same version and factory reset after and see if it is more consistent please?

Yeah, ill give that a try. 

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Unpin all panels from the dashboard please, then reboot the router from the interface and wait 2 minutes before accessing, does it work better then?

Its working for right now.