Warzone Servers

Simon

Hey guys, Im not sure why when I go to my ping heatmap I usually get 24 failed servers for Warzone. How do I fix this? I had more servers available last weekend and now those servers arent showing up on the ping heatmap anymore. 

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The servers become outdated fairly often which needs we need to keep updating them. The team has already been alerted about this and so should be resolved within a few days.

So does this mean this is going to be a regular weekly thing? The servers last weekend were amazing and now theyre all gone..

9 hours ago, Simon said:

So does this mean this is going to be a regular weekly thing? The servers last weekend were amazing and now theyre all gone..

We're working on a tool that can make the process for us to update this information much quicker and reduce any disruption like this, so hopefully this won't be as much of a problem in future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 8:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

The servers become outdated fairly often which needs we need to keep updating them. The team has already been alerted about this and so should be resolved within a few days.

Any updates? Im now on 49 successful servers and 39 failed servers. Also, do I have to flush cloud to update? I dont have the flush cloud button anymore, I only have the resync cloud but Im getting an error when I try to resync cloud. Not exactly sure what the resync cloud button does though. 

• Administrators

Re-sync is the same as flush cloud, just been re-named. When the message appears you can refresh the page and it will have applied.

It's the first day back after the Easter holidays so won't have been done yet, hoping for tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Re-sync is the same as flush cloud, just been re-named. When the message appears you can refresh the page and it will have applied.

It's the first day back after the Easter holidays so won't have been done yet, hoping for tomorrow.

Look at my servers Im getting. Im getting awful servers and they lag like crazy. When I turn on geofilter it doesnt put me on any server. Whats the point of a Netduma if Warzone servers only work good for 4 days and then they mess up for another 3 weeks until its fixed?

Capture.PNG

Would you be able to share your Geo-filter settings? Maybe we could make some optimisations there. 

Apologies for the servers being outdated, as I mentioned it's something we're working on improving such that we can push updates on a schedule as well as much quicker than we can currently.

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Would you be able to share your Geo-filter settings? Maybe we could make some optimisations there. 

Apologies for the servers being outdated, as I mentioned it's something we're working on improving such that we can push updates on a schedule as well as much quicker than we can currently.

Capture.PNG

• Administrators

Don't use Ping Assist, put that to 0 and use the radius or Polygon mode to try and force the particular areas where you are seeing the lowest ping servers on heatmap and see if it is any better.

4 minutes ago, Antisocial117 said:

What’s the point of having your circle in the middle of the ocean?

He's using Ping Assist.

Ping Assist is where the filter looks for servers under your cap, in this case 45ms.

While Ping Assist is being used, it doesn't matter where you put the geo circle as that part is not being used.

• 5 months later...
On 3/24/2021 at 4:41 PM, Simon said:

Hey guys, Im not sure why when I go to my ping heatmap I usually get 24 failed servers for Warzone. How do I fix this? I had more servers available last weekend and now those servers arent showing up on the ping heatmap anymore. 

I'm currently experiencing this same issue. Getting 0 successful pings and 34 failed. Been like this for the past 4 days or so.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, JoseG said:

Actually never mind, I found the resync button but after resyncing cloud, it's still not pinging any servers.

It was working this morning but you're correct now its failing to ping again, we need to investigate this further

2 hours ago, steelcity403 said:

Having the same issue with Warzone and MW servers.  Cold War servers are pinging properly.  Any news on this?

They keep changing their server information so DumaOS loses connection to them, we're updating them twice a day currently and are trying to find a better solution. We'll push another update today and keep looking into a permanent fix.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, GitGud said:

Was this ever resolved? I have not been able to ping a WZ server in weeks. 

We're still working on it I'm afraid, in the mean time I'd suggest Resyncing the cloud occasionally from the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap to make sure you've got the latest update from us.