• Administrators
13 minutes ago, cs10 said:

To configure everything correctly I have to write ipconfig on the command prompt and copy subnet mask and default gateway. And as a static IP I have to change the last three digits of the current IP, putting digits that are not used for other devices, correct?

No that is not necessary, have a look at the bottom of this guide https://en.avm.de/service/fritzbox/fritzbox-3390/knowledge-base/publication/show/201_Configuring-FRITZ-Box-to-always-assign-the-same-IP-address-to-a-network-device/

• Administrators

Just to clarify, the option "Always assign this network device the same IPv4 address" was enabled?

PPPoE won't help with that. I'm not sure what else we can advise, your settings look decent and the router appears to be doing it's job. Perhaps experiment with disabling different elements like Geo-Filter or QoS.

Exactly this option has been activated. The only thing that makes the difference is to prioritize Ports but I just try without having correct ideas on which to activate

Can it help to change the dns servers? If it is useful, should I change them on the netduma, on the fritz, or on the windows settings? Have patience, now they are the last attempts then I give up hope 😂

4 hours ago, cs10 said:

I have read all the ports listed. But I didn't understand how to configure. Are ports the same both in and destination?

Yeah, try them as both source and dest initially.

2 hours ago, cs10 said:

Can it help to change the dns servers? If it is useful, should I change them on the netduma, on the fritz, or on the windows settings? Have patience, now they are the last attempts then I give up hope 😂

You can try this if you'd like, set it in Network Settings -> WAN and be sure to toggle off upstream DNS

For open nat I configure the ports manually on the fritzbox and use exposed host, correct? Or do I open the nat on netduma? Or both? Up until now I have always used exposed host from the fritzbox. 

Can this have a negative impact? 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, cs10 said:

For open nat I configure the ports manually on the fritzbox and use exposed host, correct? Or do I open the nat on netduma? Or both? Up until now I have always used exposed host from the fritzbox. 

Can this have a negative impact? 

You don't need to configure ports on the fritzbox as the exposed host passes all traffic to the R2 so just use this. From then on any settings you want to change should be done on the R2.