I don't use any other connected devices. I understand that R2 does not allow me to find perfect matches every time but I have noticed that I only have serious problems when using netduma R2. I left mtu default and tried resetting the modem several times. Firmware updated, I'm trying to disable ipv6 and more but I'm not an expert they are random attempts

In the benchmarks made with the netduma I have A +. About 160-180mbps download, 21mbps upload, 11-13ms ping idle, up, down. But it is clear that the problem is my netduma or some setting. If I play a game with the main modem and one with the netduma the difference is clear. If I play 10 games with netduma and 10 games without it is the same. With the netduma I feel delay in the commands and I am killed in one frame shot

Test with qos enable. 

I kept testing and notice a noticeable difference if I only play with the main modem.  When I use the netduma the situation gets worse.  I'm sure Netduma can improve my gaming experience but there must be something wrong

IMG_20210329_074916.jpg

They're not bad results, but it looks like we can do a little better. Could you try reducing the sliders in Congestion Control 5% and then run a new Connection benchmark to see if the ping reduces in Ping Test Under Load? Keep repeating this test and see if you can find the optimum values for the sliders.

I tried to reduce but the ping in underload always remains similar. If I raise the values instead the underload ping becomes unstable. The very few moments I manage to have an excellent hit reg by doing tests With the priority of the doors but it seems to last a short time and then everything comes back worse than before forcing me to cancel the priority of the doors. I think it's something closely related to this

7 hours ago, cs10 said:

I mean traffic priority. I had tried to prioritize some udp-tcp ports and it looks like it can get better

Is it better since you've prioritised specific ports? If not, which rules did you add and are they all detecting traffic?

I had given priority port 3074udp and had experimented with other ports found on the forums. Now I don't remember which was the best for me because it was only good for a few games anyway. These priorities were activated when I was playing. Port origin 3074, 3074, Port destination 30000-65535. I also experimented with other ports but not all of them worked well for me

I know this. Maybe I did not say it clear enough. My only problem is that using only my fritzbox modem my games are all rated 6/10. Using the netduma most of the games I give a 4-5 / 10 rating and very few times some games with a 9/10 rating. So I'm sure the netduma can do something positive, but I don't know how

• Administrators

Let's start from scratch, factory reset the R2 and don't change any settings. Set the same WAN IP as the System Information page shows as a static/reserved IP for the R2 on the fritzbox, put that IP in the DMZ of the fritz. Connect all devices to the R2. Set your speeds in Congestion Control options, start with 70% download/upload using Always. Setup the Geo-Filter to cover 1000km around your location. Then play some games and we can go from there.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, cs10 said:

How can I correctly set a static IP?

You'll need to have a look at the manual for the fritzbox if you're unsure how to do so but it will likely be in LAN settings, attached devices somewhere where you can see the devices connected to the fritzbox. Then just give it the IP it has already.

I was able to set it up but after a few minutes I could no longer connect to the internet. I saw that the gateway ip has changed but I don't know how to fix. I am not an expert

• Administrators
1 hour ago, cs10 said:

I was able to set it up but after a few minutes I could no longer connect to the internet. I saw that the gateway ip has changed but I don't know how to fix. I am not an expert

If you set it up then it may be you didn't assign it the IP it already had, if you reboot the R2 from the interface it should pick up the IP you set and get a connection

To configure everything correctly I have to write ipconfig on the command prompt and copy subnet mask and default gateway. And as a static IP I have to change the last three digits of the current IP, putting digits that are not used for other devices, correct?