Xr500 beta 3.0

Hey guys just a couple of questions and one issue. On the xr500 beta firmware v2.3.2.104 I'm trying to set the best qos in accordance to connection benchmark however after my second test. On my 3rd test the test gets all the way to the end and does nothing on download ping underload just sits there then when I refresh or change pages and go back I hit run test and just get a circle loading wheel. I'm using Google chrome wired connection. Is my firmware the right version or is this a known issue?.

And also geo filter does not show any peers or dedicated servers while I'm loading up warzone or sitting in a lobby making it impossible to click on a peer or server to allow. It flashes on my screen with all the locations but when I put my filter over them and reboot everything my circle always shows empty like there's nothing inside my circle when I know there is.

Thanks in advance 

I do believe there is a newer version of beta firmware for the XR500.. But the .104 did seem pretty good.. When you used the connection benchmark test and it did what you described above did you happen to noticed if one of your CPUs spiked to 100% and stayed there? And possible is still pegged at a 100%?

Thanks!

Zippy.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'd recommend you go ahead and install this version instead as it is more up to date, then do a factory reset and see if those issues are resolved. 

How do I access this it takes me to a page that says my email is not in the directory 

1 hour ago, Zippy said:

I do believe there is a newer version of beta firmware for the XR500.. But the .104 did seem pretty good.. When you used the connection benchmark test and it did what you described above did you happen to noticed if one of your CPUs spiked to 100% and stayed there? And possible is still pegged at a 100%?

Thanks!

Zippy.

I didn't notice I haven't set up a home page to see both at the same time yet just getting the basics down. But I did a factory reset and the exact same thing happens 3rd test without fail on the download ping under load and then never completes another test unless I factory reset again.

Just want to see if I can get the upload ping underload down then it will be very stable. Not sure why the upload is so bad

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Keith said:

May I have the newer version too please?  I'm on .104

Try the link in this post from Tim and see if that works please https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-108-XR500/m-p/2047897/highlight/true#M3540

• 2 months later...