What happened to the update?

Victor-Yout

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed a small but interesting change in the wifi settings on my build so would love to know what the latest build brings. Also I'm pleased to say my wifi has been fine and has been running all the household devices.

Morning Fraser. Do you actually have a firmware being released like SOON? or are you just PMing users with beta versions? Only I feel that for a device that was release a while ago now, the 'fixed' firmware is well overdue. I only swapped from Netgear to the R2 because of the new 3.0. But the firmware just seems really short of a finished product.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Deceptive said:

A PM does sound exciting! I feel left out now :(

4 hours ago, Vroomfondel1965 said:

I have noticed a small but interesting change in the wifi settings on my build so would love to know what the latest build brings. Also I'm pleased to say my wifi has been fine and has been running all the household devices.

2 hours ago, Satan1976 said:

Morning Fraser. Do you actually have a firmware being released like SOON? or are you just PMing users with beta versions? Only I feel that for a device that was release a while ago now, the 'fixed' firmware is well overdue. I only swapped from Netgear to the R2 because of the new 3.0. But the firmware just seems really short of a finished product.

1 hour ago, Raad said:

Send me on too Lol :)

I've sent you all a lovely PM, please peruse at your leisure.