Dropping WiFi/internet

MrDeadDad

Yes I did, should I reboot ? @Netduma Fraser

55 minutes ago, Rafal said:

An update.

I have tried posted firmware; Now, the connection seems more stable.

The new problem arose - rapps are not loading with an error message :

Error: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Yes I did, should I reboot ? @Netduma Fraser

Yes please reboot.

22 minutes ago, hallman0709 said:

I am also having the same problem.  I lose one or two wired connections and all wi-fi.  I am having to reboot the router several times a day.

Firmware Version 3.0.123

firmware 3.0.123

I've sent you a PM, please check.

15 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes please reboot.

Device Manager, QoS, Network Monitor, still not loading.

Other erratic (eg GeoFilter loads and then after refresh does not) with same error msg

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Device Manager, QoS, Network Monitor, still not loading.

Other erratic (eg GeoFilter loads and then after refresh does not) with same error msg

Clear the browser cache/cookies then try again please.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, NahG said:

@Netduma Fraser  Hi Fraser could I also get a pm I always have to restart the router due to WiFi randomally getting disconnected at times and also not very stable connection on WiFi in gaming ( huge packet losses and latency). 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've sent you a PM.

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Rafal said:

Install the version of ? Firmware ? @Netduma Fraser

Now it stopped loading the interface altogether, it gets kinda irritating

Yes reinstall the same firmware version you have and then do a factory reset. What happens when you try to access?

I tried that.

It just doesnt load most of the rapps; I also had tried downgrading and then re-upgrading.

It seems we're in a bit of a tight spot :

1/ Either use FW with unstable connectivity OR

2/ Use FW with stable connection but no access to most important rapps

unless you have some trick up your sleeve @Netduma Fraser

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Rafal said:

I tried that.

It just doesnt load most of the rapps; I also had tried downgrading and then re-upgrading.

It seems we're in a bit of a tight spot :

1/ Either use FW with unstable connectivity OR

2/ Use FW with stable connection but no access to most important rapps

unless you have some trick up your sleeve @Netduma Fraser

No one has mentioned this as being an issue so far so wondering what is different on your side. What web browser/device are you viewing the interface on?

Good evening Netduma Fraser I have a similar issue with the internet dropping in and out I am using a TP-Link modem on BT fibre optic service, also my Geo filter rapp isn’t working correctly when I open the rapp it gives me the message Uncaught Unmatched device and I can’t add device. The rapp the works perfectly fine once I’ve clicked ok please help I’ve been using the R2 for nearly a week everything else is superb 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Minidude said:

Good evening Netduma Fraser I have a similar issue with the internet dropping in and out I am using a TP-Link modem on BT fibre optic service, also my Geo filter rapp isn’t working correctly when I open the rapp it gives me the message Uncaught Unmatched device and I can’t add device. The rapp the works perfectly fine once I’ve clicked ok please help I’ve been using the R2 for nearly a week everything else is superb 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've PMd you, please see if that helps.

I'm having a similar problem. I have a few MoCa adapters throughout the house and haven't had many issues until I updated to the 3.0 Beta OS. I lose 2.4/5GHz signals with Laptops periodically and it's happening more often. 

Currently on the following firmware version: V2.3.2.104-DumaOS3.0-Beta

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DKisCRUSHIN said:

I'm having a similar problem. I have a few MoCa adapters throughout the house and haven't had many issues until I updated to the 3.0 Beta OS. I lose 2.4/5GHz signals with Laptops periodically and it's happening more often. 

Currently on the following firmware version: V2.3.2.104-DumaOS3.0-Beta

Downgrade to the .66 version and see if that resolves it. 3.0 is still in beta so if you're having a specific issue you can downgrade while we investigate/fix.

@Netduma Fraser

Ok everything was goin fine from when you pm me but last week the R2 has been dropping wifi 3-4 times a day and had to reboot to get wifi back, today was a totally different story we lost wifi then wired so i reboot the R2 and wifi came back but no internet and no wired access(still had wifi access to the router), so looking through this thread seen u said try reload firmware so id did and everything came back online and full access wired, wifi and internet. Idid notice that the time and date was wrong before reloading the firmware.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, mengov said:

@Netduma Fraser

Ok everything was goin fine from when you pm me but last week the R2 has been dropping wifi 3-4 times a day and had to reboot to get wifi back, today was a totally different story we lost wifi then wired so i reboot the R2 and wifi came back but no internet and no wired access(still had wifi access to the router), so looking through this thread seen u said try reload firmware so id did and everything came back online and full access wired, wifi and internet. Idid notice that the time and date was wrong before reloading the firmware.

I've sent you a new PM with a more up to date version, please take a look and see if that improves it.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:40 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for updating us with the solution, glad it is all working now.

I've sent you a PM, please see if that helps.

Still having the issue, keeps dropping the wifi