Netduma r2 just got it today

Djl

Hi I just got r2 and don’t what to do set it up I can’t get the page dumaos/ and need help setting everything up please is there a way to have phone conversation so you can tell me how to set up the netduma r2 my order number 27198

5 hours ago, Djl said:

Hi I just got r2 and don’t what to do set it up I can’t get the page dumaos/ and need help setting everything up please is there a way to have phone conversation so you can tell me how to set up the netduma r2 my order number 27198

Hello, welcome to the forum!

To start, connect one end of the Lan cable to any Lan port of your ISP router and the other end to the Wan port of your R2 (blue) then connect another Lan cable from any Lan port of R2 (yellow) to a PC and open your browser , then enter the following IP address 192.168.77.1 in the address bar

Do you have access to the R2 interface?

Regards!

Hi I have a modem from spectrum 

Please I don’t know how to deal with any of this please help 

It keeps saying force update 

Cm mac 283a4d979503

I have a modem with router and everything hooked up to spectrum I live in ny usa and this is really frustrating and time consuming I don’t know what to do 

I have a modem with router and everything hooked up to spectrum I live in ny usa and this is really frustrating and time consuming I don’t know what to do I don’t understand anything about this so explain in detail because I never done any of this before and don’t understand the language your using isp idk

They need to set up hot line phone number to call this is annoying 

are they anybody who can help me how long does it take to respond this really sucks man 

Patience my friend.. Give them sometime to respond.. If you can have the model number of the modem you currently have with Spectrum so they can help you properly.. That way they know if you have a stand alone modem only or a router modem combo with Spectrum..  @Netduma Fraser likely will be able to help.. Ive tagged him here for you..

Good luck.

Thanks.

Zippy..

2 hours ago, Newfie said:

What are you connecting it too, model number of the router you currently use.

Are you netduma response team 

image.jpg

This communication is not good how long do you got to wait to get this thing hooked up 

• Administrators

I provide support on the forum, you can tell those who are officially part of Netduma as we will include it in our names. Everyone else are our community members who will help with issues as well. Just to make sure, as tito already mentioned above:

• The ethernet cable we provided with the R2 should be connected from the R2 blue port on the back of the router to one of the available LAN ports on your modem. Then connecting another ethernet cable if you have one from one of the R2 yellow LAN ports to your PC ethernet port?

Have you definitely connected the router to the modem in this way? If you haven't then that will be why you don't have an internet connection.

Please provide a screenshot of the System Information page as well.

We don't provide phone support as we're a small team and this is faster than using email or a ticket system that you could wait up to a day for a response with other companies.

• Administrators

Thanks for the screenshot. If you go to Settings > WAN - change to the Network tab and then click on DHCP then apply do you get a connection? If not please answer these questions:

What is the model of your Spectrum modem? 

Were you using a separate router before the R2?

Yes I no does this router support ps4 and black ops 4 

No internet connection 

Cm mac 283a4d979503 Model

I was using the modem and router combo so no seperate router before r2 

I can’t establish a internet connection with r2 and I called internet company and they said they I have internet that this problem is with r2 settings

Your welcome dude

I did geo filter 

I just don’t no how to configure the router is there a way I can screen share with you so you can fix it all up for me that would be nice 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Djl said:

Yes I no does this router support ps4 and black ops 4 

No internet connection 

Cm mac 283a4d979503 Model

I was using the modem and router combo so no seperate router before r2 

I can’t establish a internet connection with r2 and I called internet company and they said they I have internet that this problem is with r2 settings

Your welcome dude

I did geo filter 

I just don’t no how to configure the router is there a way I can screen share with you so you can fix it all up for me that would be nice 

Yes it supports PS4 & Black Ops 4.

That's the MAC address not the actual model of the modem. Does the modem provide you with WiFi? 

If you don't have a connection through the router then that wouldn't be possible. If you access the modem interface does the R2 show as an attached device? Did you go through the setup wizard when accessing the R2 for the first time? Did it detect an internet connection in the setup wizard?

It’s shows device but I didn’t see the set up wizard 

image.jpg

I think it’s only wired 

Or it could be wifi and wired I use wired 

The r2 shows up in modem window but there’s no internet connection when I have internet I didn’t see set up wizard 

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Djl said:

It’s shows device but I didn’t see the set up wizard 

I think it’s only wired 

Or it could be wifi and wired I use wired 

The r2 shows up in modem window but there’s no internet connection when I have internet I didn’t see set up wizard 

What do you mean by it shows device? When you first accessed the interface did it ask you for your internet speeds, give you the option to change your WiFi speeds etc?

Could you take a picture of what the modem looks like please as I still can't tell the modem for that.

Does your phone connect to WiFi? 

Can you provide a screenshot of what the modem interface looks like please showing that it's connected but with no internet?

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Djl said:

No on the pc wi if net duma popped up with limited internet 

The modem/router combo before, is this the one you were using, pictured above? How did you connect wireless devices?

Does the modem have a name on the side of it?

30 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean by it shows device? When you first accessed the interface did it ask you for your internet speeds, give you the option to change your WiFi speeds etc?

Can you provide a screenshot of what the modem interface looks like please showing that it's connected but with no internet?

The modem name says spectrum

Idk if you can connect wireless devices to it I got check 

Yes it’s the one using 

It’s only wired not wireless I don’t see a password to connect wireless I check the box and nothing 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Administrators

Please access the interface, when connected via ethernet. Then in the top right hand corner of the interface perform a factory reset. Stay on the page and after 2 minutes refresh the page, are you prompted with the setup wizard? If so go through that and it should detect the internet.