Netduma r2 just got it today

Djl

Your connection type is DHCP unless you are on Spectrums Business network.. Which I doubt you are..  Fraser maybe off for the night for support..  So you may have to wait until tomorrow for a response and further help..  

There maybe something you can try.. When you get to the screen where it says connection not detected in the DumaOS setup wizard at that point power off just your modem for a few minutes and then power up your modem and let it fully boot up.. Once its fully booted back up try the retry button again in the DumaOS to see if it detects your connection.. Hopefully with some luck it will.. You can try my method or wait until Fraser gets back to you.. Im just trying to help so you wouldnt have to wait until tomorrow..

Good luck!

Thanks!

Zippy..

In that screenshot above you would just click on the submit button.. Your WAN connection is DHCP. So everything there is correct as far as I can see.. You dont need Client Identifier or Vender Class.. Just leave those blank. For some reason the R2 isnt detecting your connection automatically. As it should because you have just a stand alone modem..  Fraser will have to investigate this further with you.. Sorry your having these issues.. Hang in there! 👍

Thanks!

Zippy.