Gaming Setup

wrathoftank

Yup coors light is US beer but you get it over here. Some places have it on tap & they make me very happy. That is indeed a duma, that duma in particular has gone through thick & thin with me haha! I don't use it for dev anymore but I kept it for sentimental reasons, I'm an old romantic :)

I thought that Americans looked down on coors light? I know in EU people tend to think our beers are superior. Brits think their Ales are the best, Germans think their beers in general are the best. I don't know if the French are proud of their beers but they definitely say their wine and cuisine is second to none. 

Hence why I'm sure I'll get slammed for liking Coors, anyway I digress...... 

Depends on where you're from in the states, from St. Louis we do look down on most beers that aren't bud or locally brewed.  But I'll take it when someone from the UK or anywhere foreign wants to give credit to an American beer!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So cool you're from St Louis, Bud is definitely my second fav followed by Jack & coke cola. 

It's a cool place, good beer, good sports, good cost of living etc.  Jack and coke, I think that's an international classic!

Hard to see but receiver underneath the TV, Xbox 1 to the left, ps4 and 360 right side behind the monitor. Fidelio x1 HP, ath mic, and 5.1 surround system lol

Definitely a little hard to see, but it seems really nice!  Lol, looks like you really like your high quality sound!

Guest Netduma_Iain

SICK setup Zio!

A couple of my friends are massive sound nerds, the kind that buy gold plated wires for the improvement. Perhaps I'm a noob but it sounds like a placebo to me. Anyway they love listening to this in high quality(obv not YT) 

Yup coors light is US beer but you get it over here. Some places have it on tap & they make me very happy. That is indeed a duma, that duma in particular has gone through thick & thin with me haha! I don't use it for dev anymore but I kept it for sentimental reasons, I'm an old romantic :)

I thought that Americans looked down on coors light? I know in EU people tend to think our beers are superior. Brits think their Ales are the best, Germans think their beers in general are the best. I don't know if the French are proud of their beers but they definitely say their wine and cuisine is second to none. 

Hence why I'm sure I'll get slammed for liking Coors, anyway I digress...... 

Coors as described by my friend: Tastes like horse piss. 

Coors as described by my friend: Tastes like horse piss. 

Today I discovered I seem to work with people with an horrendous taste in beer  :(

i think i might need to do an intervention and drag Iain over your side of the pond and take him to somewhere like the amsterdam cafe ;)

They work really really well, you basically can bring a wire into them at any point then they are all stuck in the tunnel together :)

Will check these out, would certainly make cleaning easier and improve the look. :)

I might get some of those they look really useful as my desk underneath is awful

I adopt the policy that once I can't see the wires I might as well be using wireless. So my setup is wireless and I just don't look under the desk to remind me of the truth :o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived