Gaming Setup

wrathoftank

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Americans looked down on coors light? I know in EU people tend to think our beers are superior. Brits think their Ales are the best, Germans think their beers in general are the best. I don't know if the French are proud of their beers but they definitely say their wine and cuisine is second to none. 

Belgian beer is the best. Germans are nice with their bock beers, brits... err scots with their scotch ales are mighty tasty. a nice british pale ale can be good. French wine is decent but there are many great wines from Italy and Spain as well as the US [south america... austrailia, et al]

'

but belgian beer is the absolute best. buttweiser is nasty though.

sheesh, i look at my setup typing this thinking i really need to clean it up.

here is a bit of motivation, clean it up and then post a pic and we can all tell you how amazingly clean it looks! ;)

• Netduma Staff

no seriously. tried to upload half dozen times... have to close out chrome. upload hits 100% and then browser stops responding.

I was just kidding :D Try uploading it to Imgur or something and then paste the link here :)

no turntables there... on the left is the rackmount i7 6core w 680gtx 4GB, 64GB RAM, SSD, etc... ADACs below that, MIDI timepiece, efx unit. right is ADACs, next 4 are all mic preamps, bottom is headphone mix monitoring unit. the synth against the fireplace is from 1984 when i bought it new.

Zennon has it correct.

i guess i could have at least stacked the game boxes neatly :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived