ping heatmap

DanJayy

it put me straight into to the server outside again & the servers are blocked in the the polygon

from what another guy said on here it definitely looks like the servers are in the wrong place? because when circled they still show as blocked 

2020-08-22 (7).png

2020-08-22 (6).png

• Administrators

Can you all try this please as I managed to make it work for me:

1. Hard turn off the console / quit the game & client if on PC
  2. Delete the Device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the Geo-Filter Cloud
  4. Go to the Adblocker page and completely disable Adblocker if it is enabled
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the console / game

Please let me know if that works.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Burger100 said:

Just tried your suggestion Fraser still no difference mucker. Do not get why the ping heat map is spot on but the geo filter is not strange one this.

Thank you for letting me know, I'm not quite sure what is going on there but I've created an internal ticket for the devs to look into.

A far out suggestion but if you do try it in an Incognito Window when the console is off then boot back up does it behave any differently?

Will try as soon as i can Fraser i think it is connecting within the geo filter though the R1 shows the servers in the same position as the R2s ping heat map.Then on the R2s Geo filter the servers are outside the filter but connected.Shot in the dark but could it be an issue with screen size resolution ? By the way Fraser do you ever have any down time sir lol.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Burger100 said:

Will try as soon as i can Fraser i think it is connecting within the geo filter though the R1 shows the servers in the same position as the R2s ping heat map.Then on the R2s Geo filter the servers are outside the filter but connected.Shot in the dark but could it be an issue with screen size resolution ? By the way Fraser do you ever have any down time sir lol.

Thanks! That's a good point, maybe it's thinking you're really zoomed in or out, compared to the actual zoom level. Haha I do yes, just on a lot at the moment to support the R2 launch. We want to make sure we give the best support possible and catch any issues so we can fix them ASAP.