On 6/6/2020 at 11:53 PM, THarris23 said:

Hello I was wondering how can I get the new 3.0 my email is on the list I signed up day one my email is [email protected]

You will have received a confirmation email if you signed up for the Netduma R1 beta. Once you've got that confirmation, there's not much you can do but wait. We're almost ready to launch.

Hello Alex I’m have been signed up for 3.0 and still haven’t received anything but how come the original r1 router is limited to certain settings. I mean I feel like since the r1 user were the Original we shouldn’t be limited I was a day1 user. But please allow to receive the link thanks Alex I highly appreciate it. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, THarris23 said:

Hello Alex I’m have been signed up for 3.0 and still haven’t received anything but how come the original r1 router is limited to certain settings. I mean I feel like since the r1 user were the Original we shouldn’t be limited I was a day1 user. But please allow to receive the link thanks Alex I highly appreciate it. 

What do you mean by limited to certain settings? Please be patient, XR500 has just started so the R1 will start soon as well.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean by limited to certain settings? Please be patient, XR500 has just started so the R1 will start soon as well.

So the download links 3.0 for R1 have not been sent yet?

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No not yet, they will come soon though.

Glad i've still got my R1,if i get into the beta i will set it up between my ps4 and xr500 so i can try test out the new features.

People should be happy that r1 support has not dropped and we're getting new firmware on it.