My setup for modern warfare to reduce lag

I tested it with disable Port Scan and ddos protection and getting good Results.. 

Maybe its Just a Placebo Like Most settings only seems to work for a few Games.. but i See a Improvement

On the other Hand..letz Think and Talk about that..

what triggers ddos protection? To many Paket per secound?

As far as i know from the battlenonsens video the Servers Sometimes burst Pakets / clump multiply Pakets togheter..

And the Game itself uses Port UDP 3074 for multiply Connection at the Same time (Game Server, matchmarking server and statsserver)

Could it be that the Game Trigger the DDoS protection of the netduma Router? So that Paket gets delayed and discarded?

Indeed it does make a difference for me,

I disabled ddos and set wan Nat to Open and get some nice Games.. and i can react better

Sure i die .. but i didnt had a bullshit Feeling the Last 4 hours.. 

Its Better as before thats for sure

Great glad it works for you lol i had to post this cuz everybody is messing with traffic priority. Oh and if you are worried about ddos protect i did some research on it and i can tell you that it barely helps, if someone wanted to ddos you, you will still get ddosed even with ddos protect on. I use to play destiny 2 trials with protect on and i still get ddosed.

2 minutes ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

Great glad it works for you lol i had to post this cuz everybody is messing with traffic priority. Oh and if you are worried about ddos protect i did some research on it and i can tell you that it barely helps, if someone wanted to ddos you, you will still get ddosed even with ddos protect on. I use to play destiny 2 trials with protect on and i still get ddosed. 

Iam Not worried..i use my PC only for gaming.. Most other stuff i use my Smartphone.

I didnt See any paketburst icons more.. and i feel i feel have more time to react/winning more gunfights

So yeah thank you :)

1 minute ago, blackfirehawk said:

Iam Not worried..i use my PC only for gaming.. Most other stuff i use my Smartphone.

I didnt See any paketburst icons more.. and i feel i feel have more time to react/winning more gunfights

So yeah thank you :)

You are welcome, im still trying to learn more things about the xr500 that i can use to help improve gameplay. Checkout that settings page once in awhile i edit it alot everytime i find something new. 

yes.. i think the Game triggers the Ddos protection.. 

but you have to Bridge your Modem couse some ISP Routers have ddos Protektion too that you maybe cant disable.

i didnt Use any geofilter at the Moment becouse i didnt feel much difference before..

it dosnt feel differently If i had a Ping of <20ms or a Ping of 100ms

but thats Something i will try tomorrow..its too Late here in Germany

I still Traffic prio UDP 3074 :30000-45000

And i got some very good Games this evening.. Always positiv with non Meta weapons and Always with Most Kills

Tomorrow i will try this settings with geofilter on

Yeah i have Bridget too because i had the Feeling that my Router prio things for its own and with bridging i get slight better Feeling.

But on the other Hand maybe thats becouse of dupple ddos Protection..

This would explain the whole problem why netduma struggle with mw2019

Clumped (maybe) Pakets and multiply differently Connection on the Same Port triggers ddos Protection..

I Always had the Feeling the Game lost or discard Pakets.. but i thougt its the Game itself or the Servers are Shit.. 

But this would explain it.. because its Play differently after disabling Protection

12 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

Yeah i have Bridget too because i had the Feeling that my Router prio things for its own and with bridging i get slight better Feeling.

But on the other Hand maybe thats becouse of dupple ddos Protection..

This would explain the whole problem why netduma struggle with mw2019

Clumped (maybe) Pakets and multiply differently Connection on the Same Port triggers ddos Protection..

I Always had the Feeling the Game lost or discard Pakets.. but i thougt its the Game itself or the Servers are Shit.. 

But this would explain it.. because its Play differently after disabling Protection

How to disable ddoos protection

Interestingly enough, back when I was on Virgin Cable, disabling the firewall on the Virgin Super Hub made Black Ops 3 play much better.

Placebo? Everyones probably gonna say yes but all I know is I had alot less problems with it turned off... with it on, the game was a total mess... 70% of my gunfights ended in the enemy sponging and me dying. Once I turned it off, I was winning more like 70% of my gunfights whereas before I was losing 70% of them.

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Interestingly enough, back when I was on Virgin Cable, disabling the firewall on the Virgin Super Hub made Black Ops 3 play much better.

Placebo? Everyones probably gonna say yes but all I know is I had alot less problems with it turned off... with it on, the game was a total mess... 70% of my gunfights ended in the enemy sponging and me dying. Once I turned it off, I was winning more like 70% of my gunfights whereas before I was losing 70% of them.

Ddos Attacke are a Common problem These days.. i wouldnt Wonder If some Game triggers the Ddos Protection..

AS far as i remember some cods had problems that activated voicechat increase lag..

Maybe becouse They where on the Same Port and Trigger ddos Protection

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Definitely not placebo we bypass firewall by portforward/upnp for open NAT for smoother gameplay. 

12 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

Disabling QoS or disabling ddos Protection?

Or do you both?

Both!, Normally changes I make I will have one GOD mode game and then back to normal. Disabling QOS and the other settings highlighted makes a MASSIVE difference to my games and is lasting past the one game. I do have the odd delayed game but even then I am winning gunfights.

One game, 2 planes and 2 choppers and.... a few messages HAHA.

UK here, I was on late last night playing with USA guys and still winning 8/10 fights.

Why does QOS disabled make such a difference!