Did i just get lag switched???

Nah. Crap like that has been happening to me last few days occasionally on MP. The servers are overloaded and in game I'm getting 10-20% packet loss at times.

Also, with that pic you've tagged nohitreg but from what I can tell, your second and third shots with the sniper missed. First one not so sure, think it should've hit but can't say for defo.

how come it dose not happen when i pick up loot or when im running or walking around. it only happens in a gun fight. crazy the game never pauses for them and i walk away the victor lol

Lagswitching is not possible on dedicated servers.

Only a game host can lag switch. In theory because the later CoD games have latency balancing, and this automatically also prevents lagswitching.

after a lot of searching i found this, pretty much bad source coding from the developers causing the game to pause under heavy action that can sway victor to either party,  lol sucks its never in my favor 😃

https://games-guides.com/cod-mw-players-complain-about-input-lag-whats-going-on/

CoD is broken. It dosn’t have anything with skills to do. Without connection on your side your pointless. The Game plays diffrent on what settings you play with and who you play with. Playing solo strict played well on my older router then my newer ones. Playing party is random depend on who you play with and what settings they are using. Hit detection is going to change if your mate changes his QOS settings next game. (Its true I tried it today) And yes game is really random and these youtubers have the ”right” settings and ofc they are good but without the right settings even I’am pointless. It’s nothing wrong with our connections, its the game own ”lag comp” bullshit. Broken game.

11 hours ago, MySettingzSucks said:

And yes game is really random and these youtubers have the ”right” settings and ofc they are good but without the right settings even I’am pointless.

What are these settings 

3 hours ago, MySettingzSucks said:

My tip. Try to play solo as strict without QOS. If you can smack tryhards your good to go. If the bullets dont connect try a diffrent router/firmware. 

My setup: Wndr3700v2 as strict. No Qos. Melty in Core.

D8AFC2BC-48D7-4F11-9C96-7B00C6CB81E7.jpeg

39D7D5B1-A28C-488B-99A2-E4CC8BDCD37A.jpeg

5193D24D-EFEC-4A06-A0E8-18C9207EE522.jpeg

189F36FA-884E-43EB-98FC-13E8BCCDE6EF.jpeg

FBB37732-B07E-4776-9716-E242D50B1213.jpeg

What is the meaning to strict? Strict Nat type? 

Who still plays black out 🤦‍♂️

with all the current updates on the xbox insider program it turned my r1 into a paper weight its completely useless at the moment to to there is a firmware and cloud update

11 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Black Ops 4 is a completely different game. Its much easier to do well in whether you have good connection to the game or not.

MW is far more random

Yeah It’s new lobby all the time you search. But I tried playing with a friend mw with htb + codel it worked alright as nat type strict and he open. Some how 2.4ghz helped a lil bit. I sold MW i didn’t test it out much. Pretty all Cods are randoms depends on who you play with. But if you have pretty stable settings you can smack most of the players.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:16 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

i have 2 or 3 more videos of the same pause happening during a gun fight that does not benefit me at all lol

https://twitter.com/TODDzillaInLA/status/1241411823330406400?s=20

That happens to me in the damn Gulag! I glad all my shots and still get killed. 

i been seeing all kinds of BS for pc players where they can actually see through walls, full auto aim, just cheating with all types of mods. Then it looks like  CronusMAX added a update for lag switch to its firmware and strike pack both just had updates for more BS

On 3/25/2020 at 4:02 AM, Sable said:

Is there a way to force this?

dont force a strict nat type if you have a router with the duma software select strict mode on the geo filter

41 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

i been seeing all kinds of BS for pc players where they can actually see through walls, full auto aim, just cheating with all types of mods. Then it looks like  CronusMAX added a update for lag switch to its firmware and strike pack both just had updates for more BS

BS. Haven't been an update for CronusMax for years and lag switching doesn't work in this day and age so duno where you heard that rubbish.

9 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

BS. Haven't been an update for CronusMax for years and lag switching doesn't work in this day and age so duno where you heard that rubbish.

LOL come out from under that rock you been hidden under. they update multiple scripts daily to both forums plus what ever hack this guy is using

next your going to say autoaim is a myth 😃

That clip is from a PC player. They have all sorts of hacks.

CronusMax is a console device. You can use scripts to execute button commands but it can't lagswitch. And you can't lagswitch against a dedicated server. All it will do is freeze your game but the other players can shoot you.

What Bert said ^

Get ya facts straight Todd.

I just checked, the last time CM had a firmware update was 2-3 years ago.

And regardless... A usb device CANNOT and NEVER HAS been able to lagswitch... maybe there are folk claiming so but they and anyone believing their claims are idiots.