Did i just get lag switched???

1 hour ago, Bert said:

That clip is from a PC player. They have all sorts of hacks.

CronusMax is a console device. You can use scripts to execute button commands but it can't lagswitch. And you can't lagswitch against a dedicated server. All it will do is freeze your game but the other players can shoot you.

i play with crossplay enabled and 98% of the time i run through ps4 and pc players but every once in a while something like that in the video happens so who knows, but something going on cause i never got a message or a video of me killing someone and the game pausing on there side in a gun fight 👍

If you encounter stuff like that it's almost guaranteed a PC player.

You can see a trend in Warzone. The first few days after release you could not find a lobby with crossplay disabled but more and more people are turning it off already.

The game tries to push it very hard. If I search for a lobby without crossplay, it will give you a warning. If you ignore that, it will go searching for a minute. Then it pops another warning, if I ignore that as well it will find a lobby after a few minutes. Most of the time the lobby isn't full though, 80-90 people.

3 hours ago, Bert said:

The game tries to push it very hard. If I search for a lobby without crossplay, it will give you a warning. If you ignore that, it will go searching for a minute. Then it pops another warning, if I ignore that as well it will find a lobby after a few minutes. Most of the time the lobby isn't full though, 80-90 people.

Can always find a PS4 Only lobby without fail. Quite quick too.

Yeah but I live in Asia where PC seems to be more prominent over PS4, especially since WZ is F2P :)

If I que up with crossplay on, then 90% of the lobby will be PC players.

3 hours ago, Sable said:

Can always find a PS4 Only lobby without fail. Quite quick too.

I think theirs alot more playing it on PS4. With Crossplay turned off, it takes a while to find a match on Xbox but on PS4 with crossplay off, I find one very quickly.

I also find that with crossplay on and playing on Xbox, I play against way more PS4 players.

19 hours ago, Bert said:

when i have cross play off, i go to warzone i click on solos or battle royale it ask to enable cross play if i dont press anything it will stay there for ever