Instagram app on Android on Nighthawk xr500

Impulse

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 7:18 AM, Impulse said:

Hi, I've noticed that the Instagram app on Android is extremely slow when loading posts etc. when connected to my xr500. When connecting to another router however, the speed is fine. Other apps also work fine on Android.

I have exactly the same problem! I switch to phone network and the Instagram Post loads up in an instant. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 12:18 PM, Impulse said:

Hi, I've noticed that the Instagram app on android is extremely slow when loading posts etc. when connected to my xr500. When connecting to another router however, the speed is fine. Other apps also work fine on Android.

Yes the same happening with me 

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is not in the router and not in the Internet connection, but simply in the instagram. Problems can be a huge number, working with servers, new updates, and so on. Also, the problem may be in your device, so firstly I would advise you to reinstall the instagram application. I also recently encountered this when I started engaging in cheat likes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I do understand you problem since i was using Android as well, but now i am using an iphone and it's works perfect. Especially when you are Instagram blogger that why i am advising to use an iphone. As well let me propose you to use the service that is called IGAUTOLIKE, i discovered this service and as i see it works good, i like it. He is helping you with automatic likes to instagram posts and comments as well. I am pretty sure if you are gonna use it you will like it. Here is the link http://igautolike.com

• 1 month later...