Getting Kicked out of Apex Legends

Hello Team,

so I have been experiencing a very frustrating issues and I hopefully someone can help me find a solution.  I have a XR500 and the first  issue is when playing Apex legends. After each match ,win or lose, i get kicked back to the main startup page? I then log back in which point i can see my stats for the match and then go back to the lobby like normal.  I'am located in Southern California so i have my radius set at 750 which covers Colorado and Utah where I believe the servers are located. after being kicked out four times it does the connecting to server 1-9 countdown and never reconnects so i have to restart the game. I've done the set location in the ocean etc....

second issue is that when playing with a squad of friends.  i cant hear them in the lobby but once the match starts i can hear them and communicate like normal?

any advise on these issues is highly appreciated!

i wont even get into modern warfare as i also have  problems with it.  

• Administrators

When you get kicked out do you see anything blocked on the map at all? If so allow it and that should resolve the issue, also let us know the ID and we'll add it to the cloud. You'll need to add your friends to your allow list also so you can chat to them regardless of your settings, when in the game chat will be going through the server you've already allowed but not in the lobby.

• Administrators

That's a server that is misclassified so it is actually a server. Apex only use servers. When you get into a game next switch to Spectating mode and see if the issue still happens. It's important to note that you'd only see something being blocked when that issue occurs so you'd have to look at the map quickly.

understood I'll keep an eye out for anything being blocked. however, if it was blocked technically it shouldn't allow me to enter the match all correct? so why would it let enter the match just to kick me out to the main page at the end of the match? sorry i a completely noob at these things.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, joel82 said:

understood I'll keep an eye out for anything being blocked. however, if it was blocked technically it shouldn't allow me to enter the match all correct? so why would it let enter the match just to kick me out to the main page at the end of the match? sorry i a completely noob at these things.

Yes but as you said it happens at the end of the game it might be trying to connect to a different server to submit the scores, rank details etc. Keep an eye on the map when it happens next time see if you can spot it, if not switch to Spectating Mode at the start of the game and see if it still happens.

thanks Alex. for now i think i'm going to play with geo filter disable as its the only way to play without being kicked out after each match. also, those servers are just a few that come up as peers. i have about 10 that i have "allowed" that pop up as peers.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, joel82 said:

thanks Alex. for now i think i'm going to play with geo filter disable as its the only way to play without being kicked out after each match. also, those servers are just a few that come up as peers. i have about 10 that i have "allowed" that pop up as peers.

There is one that was being blocked - the triangle, do you have the ID for that?

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, joel82 said:

i don't but tonight I will log back in and get the info if it appears again. one thing I did notice is that they show up in random locations.

Great thank you. Look for the triangles, if it's not a triangle then it means we already have it whitelisted.

here is the information as to where it wants to connect immediately after the match ends. I have noticed that 90% of the time it tries to connect to Texas servers?  so last night i started allowing them thinking maybe that would fix the kicking me out after each match. unfortunately each time it tries to connect to a different part of texas. If I disable Geo Filter completely (strict/auto ping) it works fine but sometimes i connect within my radius and outside. not sure what to do at this point.

IMG_0237.PNG

IMG_0238.PNG

IMG_0240.PNG

IMG_0241.PNG

i was thinking maybe it was do to my internet or something so i ended running a speed test on my PS4 and notice i was getting under 200 for download and under 20 for upload. and when i disable QOS and ran my PS4 test speed again it jumped to 500-550 for download and 100-170 upload. i did this multiple times with same results?

when i run a speed through XR500 I get 900/900. I have ATT Fiber 

IMG_0217.jpg

• Administrators

Hi Joel,

Thanks for this info. It looks like we may need to add some of these servers to our permanent whitelist (for authenticated servers). It would really help us if you could put any server IDs you find in this Texas location in our Cloud Improvement form: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/28284-reporting-mislocated-geo-filter-servers/

In the additional information section please write that server is correctly located, but instead it should be whitelisted. We can then include these in our next firmware update.

As for the lower speeds, I think your QoS settings may not be correct. Please follow this guide to get back to max speeds: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000076586-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-maxmimum-bandwidth-speeds

Then test again and it should be ok. One thing to note - the PS4 speedtest can be quite erratic, especially at high speeds, so it may actually be the console rather than your router if you're seeing max speeds through the router.