BO3 connection

lthoma89

Too bad people's legs are broken in that game. Almost no one moves and game always ends because of the time limit instead of the actually reaching the score limit.

man, i really dont know what lobbies you play in... but i almost always hit score limit. its so rare that i am in a game that i dont, then again i put up some pretty high kills in that game because i am running around and get my killstreaks. helo pilot on spawn points is kills for days.

also try to NOT play TDM. play some KC or something else. at least then they have to move.

ironically, Ghosts has the b est movement of any CoD as well with the slide and speed of movement. prior releases just feel sluggish [AW doesnt count]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, i really dont know what lobbies you play in... but i almost always hit score limit. its so rare that i am in a game that i dont, then again i put up some pretty high kills in that game because i am running around and get my killstreaks. helo pilot on spawn points is kills for days.

also try to NOT play TDM. play some KC or something else. at least then they have to move.

ironically, Ghosts has the b est movement of any CoD as well with the slide and speed of movement. prior releases just feel sluggish [AW doesnt count]

Thanks. If anyone knows best they should know that Japan are probably one of the worst players you can play against online when it comes to FPS games.

Since all the way back in MW2, all they do is find annoying ways to ruin the games causing every other player in my region that I meet to adopt their camp-ish methods in order to win them even though they may not necessarily be fighting against them.

I've yet to play Ghosts ever since I had a Netduma (which I've been proactively using to block Japan as a whole) but it seems like I may not have a choice now but to try it.

AW doesn't exist to me.

Mark of J, okay, that guy is a savage, so it doesn't really matter what the hell that guy plays, he is going to beast.  Same thing with Weagel in the UK.  Those are not NORMAL PLAYERS.

Optic Midnight or SniperWolf?  Get the fuck outta here.  Those chicks have audiences because they are girls that game and say provocative shit.  A guy could post the same, or better, game-plays and never hope to reach half of the audience with better content.  Tk_Royal (The all girls team for Team Kaliber) hasn't done a damn thing since forming for the 10th time, but they pull HUGE stream numbers for some reason.   :P  ;)

Watch a Weagel game play and tell me any chick with twice as many subscribers is a better player.  https://www.youtube.com/user/weagal

Ghosts just wasn't well received because it wasn't a good game.  I don't care how good the hit detection is/was, the games didn't finish and went time limit because people were camping their balls off to protect their precious K/D in an attempt to be the next CoD all star.  Even objective based games like K/C went to time limit, frequently.  How does THAT happen if the movement was so great?

I'm not buying Ghosts 2, or whatever that team brings out next, unless they flip the script and do something WWII based. 

People will camp either way to protect their kd. Things such as tracker sight, target finder, shock charges, IEDs and various other things promote camping as much as a faster ttk. Seen many ppl with have a 2.5+ kd ans a 250-300 spm. So camping is all over the place and always will be. Ghost was/is a boring and bland game but i play it more than aw because of smooth gameplay. Id rather rage at a camper than dying from not seeing my enemy who in knife range

I agree that people who are campers, are going to camp.  When the Blackxworm hit it big on Thunder's channel for Blops 2 I was a shit player and I tried it.  It was effective.  Boring as hell for most of the match, but it was effective.  I stopped doing it because I wanted more action than the 10 engagements I was getting a game.  

The thing was, the game was capable of allowing me to play another style.  The only way to play Ghosts effectively and not camp, if you aren't a beast slayer like Mark of J or Weagel, that I have seen was how Ap0c plays it, with all the flanks around the outside.  

If the online critic community is correct, about 30%-50% of this game's prime audience is below the age necessary to even buy the damn thing.  That is going to breed a player who is easily swayed to have good games.  A good score is all they care about.  Well, that, and a final kill cam with a twirling, 720, Y-Y-Fakie, barrel grab and a ladder stall, but still.

If the game doesn't equip the moving player with time to react OR a counter, the stationary player is always going to have an advantage.

Say what you want about Blops 2, at least a rusher could throw on Flak Jacket, Eng and an EMP.  EMP's were the single most over-powered piece of equipment in the game.  Not the most OP item, just the most OP gear.  Where was a tool like that for Ghosts?

This leads me into a thought for the Beta.....

C4... camper eradicator.

BO2 was a shit game. im sorry, but its only the new kids who think that is any good. those of us that grew up play CoD when there were 1M people online know better. now there are probably 20k. i am getting no games found in AW today and the one i did find was so laggy it wasnt even worth playing.

i can crush in Ghosts no matter where i go because the shots matter unlike BO2/AW where you are shooting with no hitmarkers on most bullets despite being on target. those games arent worth playing. i will take a game that when i shoot, it counts any day of the week no matter how many IEDs i have to run through to do it. Ghosts is fast paced if you play it fast paced... its slow if you play it slow. i know where people camp and just kill them, its a simple thing. fortunately the maps were designed well enough that crap like Blackworm did isnt so easy and there is always a way to get them out.

Theres various setups you can run in any cod and murder a lobby. I consider myself a decent player in the cods ive played and when im dying tonppl i know are coming because they can fly around a corner and ads their lmg faster than my smg, that turns me off no matter what cod it is. Ghost alteast punished you for playing like a retard and not caring where you went.

Pro Im a man of a certain age lol , and i have been playing cod for a long time and I enjoy bops2 the bullet reg for me in the uk is spot on and i am having a good time playing it again as i do with ghosts and all the older titles.

I think you have been scared by the way it plays where you are located.

Just like ive been scared by the parp that is AW in my eyes ;)

Pro Im a man of a certain age lol , and i have been playing cod for a long time and I enjoy bops2 the bullet reg for me in the uk is spot on and i am having a good time playing it again as i do with ghosts and all the older titles.

I think you have been scared by the way it plays where you are located.

Just like ive been scared by the parp that is AW in my eyes ;)

its just a poorly written game... ive had plenty of games in BO2 killing it, but the game was never fixed for its connection and has only suffered since it is now a past title. Ghosts plays flawless so i know the game can be done properly even where i live [bTW  i am about 4ms from one of the US backbones so i am not in a bad location] but it is a proven bug in BO2 [and all CoDs but Ghosts] that not all bullets count.

Trying to get you back to play.

I took a break from AW when it first came out then when i went back I got the obsidian steed and the Inferno, so i was like oh i will play this now.

People have different views , that map design of 3arc games are really good in my eyes , but you and others might hate them , it is what makes us, us.

People have different views , that map design of 3arc games are really good in my eyes , but you and others might hate them , it is what makes us, us.

like i said, i am far too old to give a shit past anything that doesnt have good connection. the maps could be the best maps in the world but that game in particular is so awful its not worth my time to even play. BO2 if it had Ghosts engine and connection would have been a bad ass release. i quit playing right at the 3rd DLC drop when it was current because it was and still is so bad.

that said AW might have just dethroned it as worst connections ever... i just had to turn off my PS4 the game played so horrible just now.

Honestly well this is a theory: I think depending where you lived BO2 played well for most while for me it didn't always. Ghosts was great for me too but I think somehow it had to do where I live.

But that is moot now because of my Netduma R1 that makes it bearable and fun now most all the time.

They say there are a ton of preorders for B03 so there will be more people online which means better connections! The R1 is going to melt!

my R1 has ZERO effect on BO2. it still plays like the rotten piece that it is... ghosts can have 15k online and still play well. i think their numbers for a ton is a lot lower than when CoD was in its prime. and i really do wish BO2 played well, it certainly isnt me going out of my way to hate it, i love some of those guns in there more than any other CoD... maybe favorite shotgun EVER is in that game. i still would like to play the last two DLC maps since i never played them really. would be nice to load in the game and it not be a frustrating experience. 

ill play the BO3 beta and see how it is, my son will certainly preorder the game. i do think at this point i have given up until 2016. hopefully Battlefront will hold my attention until then.

I stopped playing bo2 after about 5 months the connection was so bad for me, the only other cod I didnt play till the next release was waw. Hell I even played Ghosts right up to AW release and I thought that was garbage.

I cannot believe I still play AW nearly every day and have made Prestige 11 (nearly). I am sure without the R1 I would have stopped months ago.

BO2 even with the R1 was is still a steaming pile of garbage for me and I have tried it many times with and without the R1 so I am a little bit meh! about its release. If it plays like garbage and still plays like garbage after the first 2 patches its going on ebay.

That said I really hope it does play well and the connections are even. Lets face they have had enough practice. lol

Lets face they have had enough practice. lol

this is the most irritating thing tbh. why on earth dont they just make MP online and release campaigns yearly? keep same engine and tweaked out code. just add new maps and weapons.

I do like that BO3 is reducing the priority on skill based match making.  I am also happy that they are de-prioritizing previous games that you leave. It sucks getting put into a game that you are losing badly, leave and then get put back into the same game. 

Archived