kinel

Please can you answer ghis ? If you played the mw beta 

When you was searching for a games was the ping showing as 0 ms

Or was it showing as either these

25ms

25 to 42ms

42 to 58 ms 

Etc etc

As i have been watcing so many youtubers recently  for research purposes and found out somthing really intresting

I been trying to see  live streams or footage of the thekoreansavage  as he makes the game look so easy but cant seem to find any

Now i think i know why he plays brilliant  he must live right beside his local dedi 

As i just found a video  from september beta where it clearly show what the game shows his ping while he was searching  for games it was 0ms

So i wanted to ask you guys who played the beta was this happing to you showing your ping at 0ms  or was it a bug not showing the correct ping

Or does thekoreansavage have a brilliant line 

I know the ping search values arent exactly correct i think there  off about 10ms 15ms

As my ping to local dedis is 9ms and it searches for ping games in the 25ms bracket

Also a lot of the youtubers i watched  stream live or watched footage of none showed searching for game  0ms

Most showed 25ms  when searching for games

I hope it made sence

Please help

0ms was not real. I remember YT'bers saying about how the pings in the beta were completely faked.

No doubt KS has a brilliant line... since its his job to play CoD, he needs to have the very best connection money can buy.

In the beta it was also showing <42/58ms for me.

It seems to be <25 <42 <58 <108 ms for me.

But I think it bases this off the initial ping when you start the game. Singapore Server is just below 42ms for me so sometimes it shows 42 or 58. And Japan is just below 108ms for me so I think it jumps up to that because it knows there is nothing in between. When I use the geofilter it stays at <58ms usually.

9 hours ago, Bert said:

In the beta it was also showing <42/58ms for me.

It seems to be <25 <42 <58 <108 ms for me.

But I think it bases this off the initial ping when you start the game. Singapore Server is just below 42ms for me so sometimes it shows 42 or 58. And Japan is just below 108ms for me so I think it jumps up to that because it knows there is nothing in between. When I use the geofilter it stays at <58ms usually.

Yeh your correct it basis it off intial ping when it searches for games

As i have moved my geofilter location over secral  dedis  in the past few days 

Eg russia i was getting ping to russian dedis around 55 ms  ingame it would try to find games with  58 to 75 ping

America  i had ping od 90  to dedi ingame ping it would search for games around 100 ms  

Also does anyone know if the youtuber THEKOREANSAVAGE has ever live streamed  mw19   

As i really wanna see his live stream so i can see his connection to the ingame server ping when he searches for games

If any one finds  one please post it her 

Thanks

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Also does anyone know if the youtuber THEKOREANSAVAGE has ever live streamed  mw19   

As i really wanna see his live stream so i can see his connection to the ingame server ping when he searches for games

If any one finds  one please post it her 

Thanks

watch this video.... he plays on pc..... @4:40 his ingame ping was shown as 41-43ms

Sorry ghost but that clip dosent show him searching for games  it starts with him in a lobby already

What i am after is a live stream footage where he searching for games where it shows his ping to the game  eg oms or 25ms 42 ms  58 ms

Maybe im missing somthing with the clip you posted please explain

1 hour ago, kinel said:

Sorry ghost but that clip dosent show him searching for games  it starts with him in a lobby already

What i am after is a live stream footage where he searching for games where it shows his ping to the game  eg oms or 25ms 42 ms  58 ms

Maybe im missing somthing with the clip you posted please explain

No probs bud, i know exactly what you are looking for, the only ping figure shown in the video is an ingame figure. 

I have seen a 0ms search from Scump, Clayster and Illey and they have found lobbies with that figure. 

Scump and Clayster play off the Dallas Texas servers which are rated as the best 

Illey was based in Canada but has since moved to Dallas as well as he is on the Empire roster. 

From my experience, if i set my ping assist to 20ms i would also get a 0ms search but shortly thereafter i get disconnected as my base ping wouldnt enable me to find lobbies at that low of a ping figure. 

Sorry i didnt see the ping in the ingame figure can you please point it out in where in video it was

Eg 10.25

Thanks for the info on scump i was watching his streams  but couldnt see it as he was playing private matches and he wasnt host

Also i couldnt watch his older brodcasts as you have to me a membrer and i wasnt

And i think you have to pay to become a member i have my ping asist set at 9 ms but never see the oms it always searches for gamat 25ms i might set it to 20 liie you said

7 minutes ago, kinel said:

Sorry i didnt see the ping in the ingame figure can you please point it out in where in video it was

Eg 10.25

Thanks for the info on scump i was watching his streams  but couldnt see it as he was playing private matches and he wasnt host

Also i couldnt watch his older brodcasts as you have to me a membrer and i wasnt

And i think you have to pay to become a member i have my ping asist set at 9 ms but never see the oms it always searches for gamat 25ms i might set it to 20 liie you said

If check my original post i mentioned that at 4m40s you'll see the ingame ping figure

3 hours ago, kinel said:

Lol oops sorry i didnt see the text under the video  oops my bad sorry

Thanks again for the reply 

Please dont think i was being rude 

Nah bud....i'm chilled.

What were you thinking of though regarding the ping.

I was thinking if  thekoreansavage  was getting into game lobbys with 0ms  ping thats why hes melting peoole 

As it would be like 'playing on lan 

But your video shows clearly ut not oms 

Im just wandering how accurate pc ping values are on cod mw

But what im noticing from all the youtubers who do great  is when they search for games there

Pings searches for games between ranges of 42ms to 58ms

But always find games with 58ms searches

Theres a youtuber called pwnstarz wo when i was watching his free for all games stream won every match easily 

With 58 ms 

Also an older youtuber  called hutch he was doing brilliantly with ingame 58ms ping