apex unable to conect

I do not change anything in the geo-filter in the game, but why after each game I have a message I will contact the EA time limit exceeded, when logging in shows dedicated EA servers in Europe, when I join the first game I have a peer server after the game limit time has elapsed, and searches for servers but outside the geo-filter period, just why not join me to these dedicated EA servers

• Administrators

Peer server will just be misclassified and sounds like you have Ping Assist on which is getting you servers outside your range but will be under your limit. Regarding the errors, if you disable the Geo-Filter do you still get the errors?

On 10/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Peer server will just be misclassified and sounds like you have Ping Assist on which is getting you servers outside your range but will be under your limit. Regarding the errors, if you disable the Geo-Filter do you still get the errors?

Its 50/50. If you have strict on and geo-filter on, after a match ends you're kicked to the main screen with message "Code Leaf Error", then if you toggle to spectate mode, it by-passes the "connection timed out, code Leaf error" then when you toggle back filter, it "works", meaning your back in the lobby. But its 50/50. 

On 15.10.2019 at 22:26, Netduma Fraser said:

Serwer równorzędny zostanie po prostu źle sklasyfikowany i będzie brzmiał tak, jakbyś miał Ping Assist, na którym serwery są poza twoim zasięgiem, ale będą poniżej twojego limitu. Jeśli chodzi o błędy, jeśli wyłączysz Geo-filtr, czy nadal występują błędy?

hello I checked with geo-filter turned off, no problem in the loss after the end of the round, changed to ping asist I only lost once thanks to the help of Fraser

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

hello I checked with geo-filter turned off, no problem in the loss after the end of the round, changed to ping asist I only lost once thanks to the help of Fraser

Take a look with the filter on for anything that is being blocked when you get that error and if there is whitelist it and see if that fixes the issue. If so please provide us with the ID and we can add it to the cloud.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 12:36 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Great, thanks a lot. We'll try and get these added for our planned cloud update tomorrow.

all servers that hop me on apex, after adding them is good but the next ones pop up, those marked google are badly located,

host_kick1.jpg

host_kick5.jpg

host_kick20.jpg

i'm having a similar issues with servers outside my radius, mainly texas servers, try to connect at the end of the match so it just kicks me out of the lobby completely. VERY FRUSTRATING specially when playing with friends. sometimes they start matches and mine wont connect so they go on without me. within my radius all 3 servers in the west cost, Oregon, Utah and i think Colorado are allowed but for some reason it still tries to connect outside my radius.