thewilloxdiaz

Any decent config for Destiny 2 pvp on Steam? (PC)

As most of people know, Destiny 2 in now f2p on Steam. Since Steam servers are way more different (i belive) to Blizzard servers, Is there anyone could provide a decent config for D2 pvp? Thanks.

Well I tested the game yesterday with Geo-Filter, and I was able to force it to connect me to America. I had Ping Assist off, I had Strict Mode on (weirdly) and it seemed to work fine.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:59 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Well I tested the game yesterday with Geo-Filter, and I was able to force it to connect me to America. I had Ping Assist off, I had Strict Mode on (weirdly) and it seemed to work fine.

When D2 was on Blizzard the pvp runs fine to me, now with the migration to Steam every competitive playlist (even Gambit) feel odd and kinda laggy. I always die way before even i see my oponent and theres a terrible hit registration because the damage number appears with a delay wittin each shot i hit. Any other suggestion? 

48 minutes ago, thewilloxdiaz said:

When D2 was on Blizzard the pvp runs fine to me, now with the migration to Steam every competitive playlist (even Gambit) feel odd and kinda laggy. I always die way before even i see my oponent and theres a terrible hit registration because the damage number appears with a delay wittin each shot i hit. Any other suggestion? 

That may be the servers then if nothing else in your setup has changed. What kind of pings are you getting shown by the Geo-Filter?

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That may be the servers then if nothing else in your setup has changed. What kind of pings are you getting shown by the Geo-Filter?

Usually im getting 120 - 160 ms. I may changed a few things in my setup, thats why im asking for a decent config.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The standard profile for Destiny should work just the same, if it doesn't then we may need to test the game further.

Where i can found the standard profile for Destiny?

On 10/10/2019 at 2:29 PM, thewilloxdiaz said:

Ok ill give it a try and let you guys know the results.

Well i tested with the Destiny profile and i see no positives changes. Any other advices?

We're doing testing on the most recent update to Destiny to make sure it works with the Geo-Filter. It seems that it might no longer be necessary to use Strict Mode.