How do Im post pics...

fuzzy clam

• Netduma Staff

If you have a computer that you can use, upload the photo to imgur.com on your phone then on your computer clic the image icon and paste the link for the pic in there.

If you can only use your phone without a computer you have to use the full version of the forum so at the bottom of the page click 'Full Version'. The in the reply go to 'More reply options', click upload at the bottom of the new page and then delete the photo from your iPhone. Does that work? :)

@ Crossy I tried to upload pics from my phone and that didn't work.I do have a computer I can use but not sure how to do that either.I tried to follow your instructions but got lost somewhere,and I'm on a mac by the way.

So how about a more detailed step by step for the computer Illiterate    :D

Save the pic (download it) then when you choose the file select it from downloads and voila! You have to be on the desktop version.

I have to open pictures, go to downloads, open screenshot (or whatever) and choose the file from there. Then attach the file at the bottom of that post.

post-881-0-28215100-1436735888_thumb.png

post-881-0-36737400-1436735994_thumb.png

post-881-0-87232300-1436736043_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Does this video help?

1) Enter full version of site on mobile.
2) Tap 'More reply options' on the thread you want to post the photos on.
3) Tap 'Choose File'.
4) Tap 'Photo Library'.
5) Select the photo you want to attach to the post.
6) Click 'Attach this file'.
7) Add whatever text you want then post it :)

And if you want to do it from the computer you can transfer photos from your iPhone to your Mac like this:

1) Connect iPhone to Mac with USB.

2) Go to application folder on Mac.

3) Open 'Image Capture'.

4) Click the iPhone on the side bar.

5) Find the photo you want then drag it onto your Desktop or something and it will save it there.

Agreed Crossy,the vid was very cool of you to make.It's this kind of support on a non "duma" issue that makes you guys the shit.

Thanks for helping us non tech savvy members out.

Maybe we can just make a "Fuzzy's Dumbass Questions" section    :D

Again that's for your help Crossy

Crossy for some reason it won't let me upload the pics from my phone or my laptop.I followed your steps and it's all good till I go to the last step it shows the pic's but won't let me upload them,so I got no idea what's going on.I even have them on my desktop and it still just stops when I try to add them to post.

But thanks for your help anyway

• Administrators

Crossy for some reason it won't let me upload the pics from my phone or my laptop.I followed your steps and it's all good till I go to the last step it shows the pic's but won't let me upload them,so I got no idea what's going on.I even have them on my desktop and it still just stops when I try to add them to post.

But thanks for your help anyway

I was having trouble with it uploading pictures yesterday, if its a small enough picture ~ 1mb you can upload here http://forum.netduma.com/index.php?app=uploadand then link or just imgur and then link :)

@ Fraser tried that to and the pics to big.And don't know anything about imgur or how to do that.Finally finished my lower leg piece and was trying to post the pics but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

• Administrators

@ Fraser tried that to and the pics to big.And don't know anything about imgur or how to do that.Finally finished my lower leg piece and was trying to post the pics but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Go to https://imgur.com/at the very top click upload images, then browse from computer, select your file then click start upload. It'll upload and when done it will give you links that you can use to post on here :)

Thanks to everyone that responded and helped me out,really appreciate it.

And thanks to Dirty and cranium for offering to post them for me.If that last try didn't work I was gonna take you up on your offer's

Archived