Vincent

COD BO4 HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE FOR ME

Hello, I’m here by wanna talk about the living hell nightmare I’ve been dealing with Call of duty black ops 4 so clearly the geo filter shows my ping to the server 15ms but the in game ping constantly 30 - 40ms wow what a disappointment. Will be nice if you guys who invented the XR500 will give more tools for us with this router especially for APEX Legend. But anyways the xr500 great piece of a equipment but the inconsistency of the lag spikes in the game is not. I shot somebody get drop in 1 second but I’m here emptying whole intired clip to the enemy. Only to died by 3 shots but anyways did some testing on pingplotter here is the results also switch to a different ISP name RCN my internet package 1GIG but my PS4 only reach up to 500Mbps.” 

The in game ping includes things like processing delay etc which all games have, just not all of them choose to show it as part of the ping as there is nothing that can be done on the consumer side about this. The ping on the Geo-Filter is from the router to the server, that is the only ping you can control so I would pay attention to that. 15ms is a great ping. You mentioned lag spikes, do you see this on the Geo-Filter ping? What does it spike to?

Gaming uses hardly any bandwidth so increasing the speed won't do anything, it has plenty as it is. From what I can see of your PingPlotter it looks fine, nothing to be concerned about there.