qos not working

If you connect straight from the ONT into your XR500 and use PPPoE and Vlan tagging, QoS doesn't work on upload.

It's Vlan tagging that is the issue. It's a known bug.

Add a router before that that does Vlan and PPPoE setup. And put XR500 in dmz.

I have the same with one of my XR500's but depending on your bandwidth you might not need QoS. For me it doesn;t make much difference. You can see in your own pic that there is hardly any traffic going on while gaming so really there is not much to do for QoS.

lol so all this time my house hold watching movies and all and i have lag spikes when playing games its all because the upload is not working using Vlan is xr700 have the same problem? if not i might get that and take this router back 

(Everything comes by vlan tagging) I have an open case of support with netgear with the problem of vlan tagging, the qos antibufferbloat does not work on the upload, well I have performed an RMA, where I received an XR500 again and I still have the same problem despite having updated to 2.3.2.56 and subsequently performing a factory configuration reset I still have the same problem, the top level of netgear by telephone no longer know what solution, the last step is already the engineering level, let's see If I am lucky, I will wait for a refund of the money I hope.

Between RMA, phone calls; I'm spending a lot of money and apart from the loss of time I've been (more than 1 month)

I'll tell you the progress

You can use a cheap managed switch as well but it takes a bit more configuring.

Set 802.1Q VLAN.

Port from ONT: Trunk mode with VLAN IDs from your ISP. Or if it's a single VLAN ID, acces with PVID same as your ISP's VLAN ID and tagged. 

Port from XR500: acces, VLAN ID, untagged, PVID the same as your ISP's VLAN ID.