Netduma R1 192.168.88.1 cant access

gkontos10

Good morning guys

last month am facing the following problem

when am trying to access dumaos interface at 192.168.88.1
the screen is loading for ever and i cant login

when i restart the router am able to get in but while am working on 5 minutes it stops responding back and starts to loading again

any idea

this problem i faced it only with DumaOS with the oldest firmware i never have such a problem

• Administrators

That's quite odd. Firstly have you done a factory reset? If not try that first. If that doesn't work downgrade the firmware then upgrade back to DumaOS then do a factory reset, that should get rid of any legacy issues.

Ok so now i have both firmwares 

I just flash first the older version and after flash the new 

Just that so simple? 

Or i have to do something else? 

Some other steps? 

P. S. If i flash older version through update section, basically with upgrade method is there any chance for brick? 

Shouldn't cause any problems. Downgrade to the older version, then upgrade to the newest one and then factory reset.

The risk of bricking is very low, the only problem is if you unplug the router or lose power during the process. If it seems to be taking a while, resist the temptation to unplug it!

Ok and a last questions 

1. Its better if first factory reset before the process? 

2. Because i dont remember in which position has to be the ethernet cable from pc to modem

And the stupid question do i have to disconnect the R1 router from my bridge modem?? 

1. No but you should do a factory reset after the process just to make sure

2. It goes from a port on the back of the modem to the WAN port on the back of the Netduma. It then goes from one of the LAN ports of the Netduma to the port on your PC.

3. You don't have to unplug it, just leave it in place. You can just leave everything connected and do the downgrading/upgrading/resetting from the interface.

• Administrators

How often are you accessing the interface out of interest and when you do what is there anything you tend to change?

To check, do you have share excess off for bandwidth allocation and the device you access with allocated very low bandwidth?

Does it happen on all devices? Does it occur on other browsers as well?

I usually am trying to log in before to connect my ps4 that means every 1-2 days

But the last days daily because am also trying to figure out one problem with my pioneer av receiver 

The problem is the same on both mobile phone and laptop

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This is a rare issue so not something we can just fix without knowing the cause or being able to reproduce it. Could you post the ipconfig results when the issue occurs that I asked for last time please.