Netduma R1 192.168.88.1 cant access

gkontos10

The ipconfig results seem normal, your computer is being assigned an IP, so at least we can rule out that problem.

Are you still able to access the internet after typing ipconfig /renew

• 3 weeks later...

this from the first page of my messages is where i cant change the pages at all. this is where you cant access the interface with the borswer.  i then went in the console tag and copyed these pages to you.. i hope you get what im saying🙂

• 4 weeks later...

I think i found a fix to this problem. As my R1 has been working as normal for 5 days straight now... Are you ready LOL..  its simple.

First boot up your Netduma R1.. Let it run as normal until the interface stops working(you cant change pages)... Heres the key part.. do not unplug your netduma R1.

Goto the circled i, in the top right and corner of the screen, click this icon, and then click on reboot... Before you say ive done this a million times.. Your next step is to wait, and i mean wait for at less 25 minute or more, but just wait until you here the Netduma R1 beep. Do not unplug the Netduma R1. like i said, this may take 25 minutes or even longer for other users. After youve heard the beep, please then do a factory reset set.. You should be good to go..

If you can. Reset your main router after you done a factory reset.

I hope this works for those in need