7 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

Well i'm glad it's working now that you've reset it. I wonder how often this occurs? I think I might be starting to see a pattern appearing.

That makes me wonder if yours is actually a different issue. Especially since yours is recovered by resetting, and @Salty waffle's isn't...

Very true very true.  I've definitely never had this issue before I upgraded to DumaOS.  I love the DumaOS so i'm not willing to downgrade.  I believe my settings stay even though i can't access the UI so it is what it is.  If it can be fixed it would be better.

Yes well it's not ideal if you fiddle with the Geo-Filter often like many users do. I myself just tend to leave it on a setting that I think is reasonable for all games but if I ever play an incompatible game then of course I have to go in and change it (looking at you Destiny 😒), and if I had to reset every time I think i'd get pretty annoyed.

EDIT: I should clarify that Destiny IS compatible, you just have to disable strict mode.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Marshal Soul said:

Cant access the OS took the router to my friends worked fine at his the OS does not load i am on the internet so im very confused i cant use anything i bought this for its essentially useless

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
DNS 192.168.77.1
then see if you can access the interface please.