Also for what it's worth I tried AirVPN, NordVPN, and PureVPN (both with the OpenVPN config and the routers built in method) and all got the same result/logs. 

Well I may have found something, running some tests now.. But there were two settings for uTP in the software.. the one I knew about was off.. the second one was still on.. I have turned it off and running a download now.. so far no logs. perhaps it's still too early to know for sure.. but it might be good

Wow ok, so two larger downloads and not a single error in the logs.. boy do I feel silly now... 

Is there currently anyway to do port forwarding over VPN (assuming the provider supports it), if not currently is there a way to submit feature requests anywhere? 

• Administrators

Great that you managed to find the second uTp option! Don't feel silly, things like this happen all the time, if anything it's the fault of the program for not making it easy to find. Glad to hear that resolved it. No way currently but you can request this here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/9-feature-ideas-improvements-for-dumaos/