Pingplotter

Ptingler81

I have a fairly good idea why that's happening.. Try setting your interval to 2.5 sec intervals instead of your current .5  One reason you cant use that interval is because your pinging google.. The only DSN type server you can ping at that interval is your own ISP provided DNS servers.. If your going to ping google like that you cant use that interval for a long period of time.. Google starts to reject your ping request because it thinks of it as a ping like attack.. So it starts to drop packets.. Basically it thinks your flooding google with ping requests.. This usually happens with all public type servers.. Switch it to 2.5 interval and see if your still getting packet loss.. Good luck!

Zippy.

59 minutes ago, Zennon said:

The 8th hop is comcast not responding to ICMP pings Zippy.

Your correct! 🙂  But that means that hop just doesn't respond to pings correct?  I don't think there is anything wrong at that hop is what I am saying.

Zippy.

27 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Your correct! 🙂  But that means that hop just doesn't respond to pings correct?  I don't think there is anything wrong at that hop is what I am saying.

Zippy.

Just clearing up the Google flooded with pings comment just in case somebody reading the thread thought that was true :)