This R-App is not loaded yet Issue

ItsInkss

Ive been having this issue for awhile now. Every once and awhile it will work but 9/10 it always says the R-app didnt load yet and i can watch my network. Last night i randomly disconnect and i wanted to see if traffic was flooding my network or if my ISP was working on line nearby but i couldnt see my network stats. Device manager aswell doesnt work sometimes. Im on

Firmware version R1 2.1.3.29

fe803aa0ca238da72e281504a736ebdb.png

09226e9c309bebc7faa3b06028b66ca4.png

What browser are you using? Please do a cache clean of your browser and try again (please make sure there are no tabs open on your browser when you do this apart from the tab you are clearing cache on).

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum :) Big Dog's suggestion above is great - could well be a cache issue or browser related. Could even be the device itself, so it'd be worth switching device to see if it persists. That way you can narrow down whether a plugin or other software could be causing the issue.

Also if you reboot the router does this issue persist?

12 hours ago, BIG__DOG said:

What browser are you using? Please do a cache clean of your browser and try again (please make sure there are no tabs open on your browser when you do this apart from the tab you are clearing cache on).

TBH that doesn't really do alot. DumaOS loads slow period. I saw even on better routers its not any faster in the GUI. I used updated versions of chrome and it does the same thing sometimes, and thats while always being wired to it. Chances are caching would only make it faster (isn't that part of the purpose of it?). Truth be told DumaOS on the R1 is taxing anyways. You could literally click to the home screen and watch the CPU max out, and then go back down again. I think there should be more optimization for the R1's version since it seems to be the only one that really has any issues. I remember back when we used the old firmware people claimed that had issues with certain themes as well. Maybe we need more of a barebones version over a fancy one? I love the GUI, but we need like a basic theme like in the past.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you on the latest version of DumaOS? How often does it occur?

Firmware 2.1.3.29 / DumaOs 1.3.29, rare to hapen , usually after rebooting or factory reset stays OK

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, bbursley said:

TBH that doesn't really do alot. DumaOS loads slow period. I saw even on better routers its not any faster in the GUI. I used updated versions of chrome and it does the same thing sometimes, and thats while always being wired to it. Chances are caching would only make it faster (isn't that part of the purpose of it?). Truth be told DumaOS on the R1 is taxing anyways. You could literally click to the home screen and watch the CPU max out, and then go back down again. I think there should be more optimization for the R1's version since it seems to be the only one that really has any issues. I remember back when we used the old firmware people claimed that had issues with certain themes as well. Maybe we need more of a barebones version over a fancy one? I love the GUI, but we need like a basic theme like in the past.

Caching would make it faster but in some cases it can speed it up to clear the cache and then recache each page. This might be dependent on the age of the router you have as I haven't noticed it being particularly slow 

3 minutes ago, BaloMatias said:

Firmware 2.1.3.29 / DumaOs 1.3.29, rare to hapen , usually after rebooting or factory reset stays OK

So theres no times where you noticing it happen more? As it can happen if you try to access the interface/page too quick after a reboot.

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Caching would make it faster but in some cases it can speed it up to clear the cache and then recache each page. This might be dependent on the age of the router you have as I haven't noticed it being particularly slow 

So theres no times where you noticing it happen more? As it can happen if you try to access the interface/page too quick after a reboot.

It´s OK now, clean cookies again but now I've signed out from the Chrome, thank you for the help