Throttling finally works again

Direink144

Ok well it's working for me at least. Since day one release throttling had zero effect. But for the last 4 days it's now working like a charm. Im even placing first with smooth shoot first kill first in Nuketown and Firing Range. My service is 50 down 10 up so I'm throttling or congestion controlling it to 5% and 5%. Its been frustrating but maybe give it a shot.

If I start a game and it's obvious I'm on the wrong side of the lag  rather than screwing around with the settings I just get up get some fresh air and come back in 5 minutes and it's all good again. 

• Netduma Staff
On 12/8/2018 at 7:50 PM, Chaiyoabc said:

I always put it on 98/98 and it works great, make sure u on preemtive algorithm 

Shouldn't have to worry about algorithms if you're on DumaOS. How come you haven't upgraded? If it's because of that Black Ops 4 server thing, our latest cloud update should have got rid of that :)

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

Shouldn't have to worry about algorithms if you're on DumaOS. How come you haven't upgraded? If it's because of that Black Ops 4 server thing, our latest cloud update should have got rid of that :)

Oh really, i’m sure i will test it when i get back

6 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

I've tried the DumaOS, it worked for hour, then I couldn't find any lobby again