Browser loading problem

mboiadjiev

I have the following problem R1 works around 10-15 hours and then the interface does not want to load into the browser, I tried the same thing from another device, I tried to leave the interface open and it did not help, the only thing that helps is pulling the plug. Some suggestions?

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, mboiadjiev said:

I have the following problem R1 works around 10-15 hours and then the interface does not want to load into the browser, I tried the same thing from another device, I tried to leave the interface open and it did not help, the only thing that helps is pulling the plug. Some suggestions?

Hi, welcome to the forum! Which browser are you using? I recommend using Google Chrome for it. When it happens do you still have Internet access? Can you access the UI on any other devices?

• Netduma Staff

Could you open Command Prompt and type 'ipconfig'? Press enter and take a look at the results. You could post them here as well if you want. You'll want to see what your 'default gateway' is and try using that.

• Netduma Staff

I probably should've asked for this when it happens (i.e you can't access the interface). What error message do you receive when it happens and you try to access the interface? Also, which version are you on? Have you upgraded to Milestone 1.3?

This is a photo from when I did not have access, there is no error message just what I have shown in the picture, the browser is trying to load the page and it is, I am currently with Milestone 1.3 but all versions of this happen to me.

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you try the same suggestion with the DHCP lease please

Didn't work Fraser. I change dhcp from 12 hrs to 24 hrs. I loose response after a few minutes then have to reboot. Maybe the ssh session expires or firewall kicks in. I don't get this with the original firmware. done factory reset and pushed the button on the back, upgraded the upgrade. I would like to get to the bottom of this because i'm missing out on some cool features.

I've given everything static ip addresses and put them all on the dhcp lease of 10 hrs. I still have to reboot to get an interface response even after clearing browser history and rebooting. This happens on different browsers. Now I get this error ...Thanks for your time

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 3.06.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 10.16.24 pm.png

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, benjammin1980 said:

I've given everything static ip addresses and put them all on the dhcp lease of 10 hrs. I still have to reboot to get an interface response even after clearing browser history and rebooting. This happens on different browsers. Now I get this error ...Thanks for your time

What I'd recommend is downgrading (following the instructions provided in the Beta emails very carefully) and upgrading again. It's possible something went wrong in the upgrade process, so this step should hopefully resolve your issue. Please let me know if this is already something you've tried.

• Administrators

Interesting, did the problem just start randomly or has it been there the whole time?

It's possible that a Rapp is not able to start because it's not able to complete its initial download. Are you able to connect it to your modem directly and see if it works?

Edit: one other possibility. How high has that CPU graph got to? It's in System Information and also on your Dashboard by the looks of things. If it's at 100% that might be the cause