Browser loading problem

mboiadjiev

12 minutes ago, benjammin1980 said:

I am directly connected to my modem and my cpu hits 100% and stays there for some time till it boots up. Then this Rapp error keeps popping up like 12 times in a row.

If there was a vlan option in the wan I would be able to factory reset then put my internet settings in manually. 

• Administrators

Is your firewall Bitdefender though? If so when it was disabled it didn't properly disable and still caused an issue. A software update they did fixed it though after awhile.

Can you right click on the Geo-Filter page and go to inspect element. Click the console tab and then paste any errors that appear there here please

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, benjammin1980 said:

No firewall or adblocker and yes it’s the latest version of google chrome. Shouldn’t this firmware work on any browser tho? 

Yes it should but we develop/test using the latest versions so if someone has an old version they could experience an issue we haven't see before

• Administrators

I'm not sure, thats why I got the dev in. I mean a timeout is a generic error just saying its taken too long to load this page, that will likely be the majority of the ones showing. Its ones like the first error we're more interested in. If you could clear the console by clicking the circle with a line through it then refresh the page and show the console that should be more helpful.

Hard to say, what issues have you had in the past?

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, benjammin1980 said:

Does the r1 have an active firewall? Maybe that could be the issue because I've been getting moderate nat type when it should be open. Thanks Fraser

Yes it has an inbuilt firewall but it would not be preventing access to it's own interface otherwise there would be multiple cases of this. 

Don't think thats hardware, lets address this issue first and we can come back to that. Could you do the new screenshot please?

• 1 month later...

Hi Fraser. I’ve gained access to the router page again after I switched my Synology NAS drive off. What could the problem be between the router and the nas? I want to be able to use them both at the same time otherwise no point having this router

• Administrators

Thanks Ben for the update, I posted a reply to your response in another topic but it sounds like they both have the same IP. Change the R1 LAN IP to something else, does that then allow you to use both at the same time?

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, benjammin1980 said:

Hi Fraser. I’ve gained access to the router page again after I switched my Synology NAS drive off. What could the problem be between the router and the nas? I want to be able to use them both at the same time otherwise no point having this router

Hi Benjamin - they won't be using the same service to access the page, DumaOS doesn't use SSH port 22.

Does your NAS have DHCP settings built on it? Is there any weird network configuration you've set up on it? How thoroughly have you tested it, and how consistent it is (i.e are you able to access the UI every single time you turn off your NAS)?