Don"t know what else to do :(

CryingSoidier

Aloha,

Netduma Family.   Need some input, help, recommendations feedback..  Getting a little frustrated with BO4.  

Router: Netduma R1(Original Firmware)

Ping: 20-40 (depends on the time of the day)

Basic Info:  120 down, 15 up (Spectrum internet) 

Sliders: 70/70,  Reactive, Hyper Traffic is set.

First I want to say I love my Netduma!  Had it for about a year now.   I'm always in the forums trying out different settings that I see people posting. If I go back to WWII, Infinite Warfare or BO3, I can find a match almost immediately, even with a shorter Geo Filter range of only 900km(600 miles) .  I attached a picture with my current settings and for some reason, I cannot find matches in BO4, and when I do I get kicked(lobby is not joinable) or the lag/ping is unplayable. I don't even know what to do anymore.   I upgraded to the Duma OS and same results, so I downgraded back.   For the XR500/XR700 owners are you having the same issues?  I live alone and figured buying an XR500/XR700 would be overkill for me, and my Netduma usually works perfect, except with BO4. lol... Or should I upgrade routers?   Would love to hear any recommendations from people with settings they have tried.   Thanks, Duma Family. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 1.55.40 PM.png

• Administrators

It has been suggested by others to leave the Geo-Filter on Spectating Mode with your Geo-Filter settings done. Then boot up the game. When you're in the lobby then enable Filtering Mode. Wait 2 minutes then search for a game, hopefully from there you can leave it as is and continually get games within your settings ranges. 

Also quoting Netduma Admin on this: 

We have tested this a lot today - continually restarting the game and playing multiplayer a lot. So far, we have not seen any change in behaviour. Our thinking is Treyarch's patch temporarily caused server issues last night so a lot of people were not able to connect to games (whether they owned our router or not). This graph for the last 24 hours suggests the same: https://downdetector.com/status/call-of-duty/news/230092-problems-at-call-of-duty

Could you all please reboot your routers, set Ping Assist to 30ms and also restart your consoles / gaming PC. Should hopefully be similar to your pre-patch experience after this.

If it is not, please restart the game again and try once more. If it continues, could you then post a screenshot of your Geo-Filter settings as this will help us to help you.

exactly same problem were (Portugal), since yesterday patch 1.05, i cant find a single game, i use netduma since 2014 and never had this problem, and the problem dont fix with upgrading the hardware.

• Administrators

Please try this suggestion a user has posted: I've noticed after the patch, the router had assigned two xboxes with the same IP, resulting in one having issues online. I've deleted them both and added them both again, game is now fine again.

21 hours ago, nunogsm said:

exactly same problem were (Portugal), since yesterday patch 1.05, i cant find a single game, i use netduma since 2014 and never had this problem, and the problem dont fix with upgrading the hardware.

Hello All, Were you searching directly after the patch was released? Are you using Upnp, DMZ or Port trigger? If using Upnp, go into settings and disable upnp and then restart router, once it boots back up go back into setting and enable upnp and then restart console. Let me know if that helps

I use the old firmware.

I fixed it by removing my xb from geo filter...well I couldn't actually find an option to remove so I just swapped if for my phone. Rebooted netduma and re added xbox in the 2nd geofilter slot. Good luck, I feel your pain

15 hours ago, Pinnskii said:

Hello All, Were you searching directly after the patch was released? Are you using Upnp, DMZ or Port trigger? If using Upnp, go into settings and disable upnp and then restart router, once it boots back up go back into setting and enable upnp and then restart console. Let me know if that helps

i already say were in the forum in many posts, the version 1.05 bug the matchmaking, then they release patch 1.06 ( 148megas ) , and that patch fix all my problems.

this problem is past. all works fine now