Rebooting R1 for Modules to work

STLBeastMode

Evening

Please find attached my device list.  As I have stated I only have problems when heavy downloading using Netflix and gaming.  I am currently sharing excess for both download and upload.

My current set up has a 5ghz router connected to the R1 for wifi and my PC and Xbox one connected wired straight the the R1.  I am considering getting the XR500 as perhaps I'm asking too much of the R1.

One slightly off topic question, under Anti Bufferbloat what is Goodput??  Could not find it in the help center

Look forward to hearing from you

Stuart

Screenshot (9).png

• Administrators

Ok interesting, I thought as much. You don't have that many devices which is also interesting. 

Can you allow developer to get access later on this week? They'll add debugging information to your device-manager log. We should be able to diagnose and fix it then. 

Thanks for your patience. 

• 3 months later...

Hey netduma team. I have almost the same problem with my r1 after a couple of months my router main page started to crash at first I didn't pay much attention but now it happens too frequently I have to hard reboot my router by turning it off and on to have my main page to work. I did the factory reset today ago and today it won't load. As you see in the pic it only loads 

15529360292951586720470268212669.jpg

• Administrators

Could you double check you're still connected to the router? Either wire in, or check the WiFi in the bottom right hand corner.

If all seems connected, could you open the command prompt on your PC (go to the Start menu and type in cmd)

From there, type ipconfig and press enter

Screenshot the result please - we want to know what your default gateway is. If it's 192.168.88.1 then you're 100% connected to the router. Otherwise you've probably not connected properly.

Hey netduma team. I have almost the same problem with my r1 after a couple of months my router main page started to crash at first I didn't pay much attention but now it happens too frequently I have to hard reboot my router by turning it off and on to have my main page to work. I did the factory reset today ago and today it won't load. As you see in the pic it only loads 

I am connected correctly but when I try to log in into the router it stays loading or doesn't load I have to hard reboot for it to work I know I have internet   cause my pcs have connections and my phones too but when I log into the router ip it won't load 

15530141552044027198084937673488.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks for all the info. Yes, could you try and downgrade back to the original R1 firmware and let us know if it's then stable for you. Guide here: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085792-downgrading-back-to-the-original-r1-firmware-from-dumaos