Permanent server ban option

Direink144

And how can we do this? I play PES and it always connects to konami dedicated server(japan, around 300ms ping), and then with players in Geo-filter area (I live in Greece). But the icon is always on the map and i can't deny it.

3 minutes ago, diafanos said:

And how can we do this? I play PES and it always connects to konami dedicated server(japan, around 300ms ping), and then with players in Geo-filter area (I live in Greece). But the icon is always on the map and i can't deny it.

upgrade to the new dumaOS.....................you can also downgrade back to the original firmware if you wished to.

Just now, BIG__DOG said:

upgrade to the new dumaOS.....................you can also downgrade back to the original firmware if you wished to.

I have already done the upgrade... Is there a way that i can connect to any european server instead to japan?

Just now, diafanos said:

I have already done the upgrade... Is there a way that i can connect to any european server instead to japan?

disable geo filtr while console is off>>>>>position location icon over desired area and set the distance>>>>>>>>flush the cloud>>>>>>enable geo filter>>>>>power up console.

27 minutes ago, diafanos said:

Thanks for the advise...! I will try this, although i did a factory reset yesterday and the results was the same...

flushing the cloud has nothing to do with factory resetting. A factory reset does not force game server updates as far as I am aware.........it didn't for me!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, diafanos said:

Thanks for the advise...! I will try this, although i did a factory reset yesterday and the results was the same...

You may also want to check out this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter-setup-step-2-

I tried to follow the steps one by one but i feel that the issue remains...

R1 do what is expected to do. It blocks servers outside geo-filter but every time tries to connect with USA. And after about 5 minutes it finds someone inside geo-filter. And allthough the router says that i have 10-15ms ping i feel the game very heavy. Maybe this has to do with the game itselfe. The problem is that every time tries to connect with USA and there is an icon that looks like a server rounded with a white circle always in japan(konami server). And it takes too long to find someone. I tried to take a screenshot of the map but i couldn't from my mobile phone, but imagine the geo-filter is about 1500km around Greece, the server in Japan, and the blocking player in USA.

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, diafanos said:

I tried to follow the steps one by one but i feel that the issue remains...

R1 do what is expected to do. It blocks servers outside geo-filter but every time tries to connect with USA. And after about 5 minutes it finds someone inside geo-filter. And allthough the router says that i have 10-15ms ping i feel the game very heavy. Maybe this has to do with the game itselfe. The problem is that every time tries to connect with USA and there is an icon that looks like a server rounded with a white circle always in japan(konami server). And it takes too long to find someone. I tried to take a screenshot of the map but i couldn't from my mobile phone, but imagine the geo-filter is about 1500km around Greece, the server in Japan, and the blocking player in USA.

It's not usually advisable, but could you just click on that server and click 'Deny' to block it outright? You should be able to block any dedicated servers which are underperforming. I'm not sure if it will work on a server with a circle around it (which represents a whitelisted server). It seems strange that the game would try to connect you to such a distant server in the first place.

Have you ever been able to connect to a European server or has it always connected you to Japan?

I can't deny the server in Japan. Last year i was playing fifa and there was no problem. The server was in Europe. Maybe i figured this out after the update (DumaOS) because i see now the whole map.

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, diafanos said:

I can't deny the server in Japan. Last year i was playing fifa and there was no problem. The server was in Europe. Maybe i figured this out after the update (DumaOS) because i see now the whole map.

You might've previously had the Geo-Filter zoomed in if you couldn't see the whole map. Fifa uses different servers to PES - PES is built by Konami so it's not surprising that they'd use their own server to run the game... What's surprising is that you live so far away and yet it still connects you to Japan.

Servers are only whitelisted if they're absolutely necessary for the game to run. It's likely that this Konami server is vital to your ability to play online. Is it possible to select a region in the game itself? Maybe you have the Asia region selected and it can't connect you properly.

• Administrators

You can ignore this - it is a whitelisted 'Authentication Server' which the game needs to approve your connection (for example, it will check your rank). It's not actually used to host your game. 

The game is mostly P2P - which means either you or your opponent hosts. You can see where they are by the human shaped icon as seen in the top two images.

• Netduma Staff
12 hours ago, diafanos said:

Ok!! Thank you for your help! I will experiment myself too because the gaming experience is awful the last 2 weeks.

Always feel free to experiment with your Geo-Filter settings etc. I'm hopeful that Treyarch will also be working on issues their end :D