after the upgrade it takes me a lot of time to find a game in BO4

xxXtH3VirusXxx

• Administrators

I recommend you set your Geo-filter up exactly how you want it (1000km - 2000km is good)

Then hard reset your console. Should be ok after this. 

6 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

I recommend you set your Geo-filter up exactly how you want it (1000km - 2000km is good)

Then hard reset your console. Should be ok after this. 

DO YOU MEAN HARD RESTART TO THE XBOX? THERE IS NO HARD RESET OPTION ON XBOX ONE 

im having the same issue.  Prior to upgrade I was consistently getting dedicated servers close to my house with a 20 ping or less and I had the setting at 600 miles and 30 ping, strict.   Now I'm running dumaOS and I have the setting at 1000 miles and cant find a lobby and when I do, its laggy.  It also won't let me ping the server.

7 hours ago, xxXtH3VirusXxx said:

DO YOU MEAN HARD RESTART TO THE XBOX? THERE IS NO HARD RESET OPTION ON XBOX ONE 

To do a hard reset on the XB, with your XB on, hold the power button down and do not take your finger off of it. After 5-10 seconds is will shut off. Once it shuts off unplug the power cable to the XB at the back of the XB, not the wall socket.  After you unplug the XB touch the Power on button a couple of times to remove and electricity that may be left inside the XB. Plug the XB back in and turn it back on. You've just completed a Hard Reset of your XB

2 hours ago, major masingil said:

To do a hard reset on the XB, with your XB on, hold the power button down and do not take your finger off of it. After 5-10 seconds is will shut off. Once it shuts off unplug the power cable to the XB at the back of the XB, not the wall socket.  After you unplug the XB touch the Power on button a couple of times to remove and electricity that may be left inside the XB. Plug the XB back in and turn it back on. You've just completed a Hard Reset of your XB

STILL CANT FIND GAMES YESTERDAY AFTER THE UPGRADE IT IS WORK GREAT!!! BUT AFTER AN HOUR THE PROBLEMS BEGIN

8 minutes ago, xxXtH3VirusXxx said:

STILL CANT FIND GAMES YESTERDAY AFTER THE UPGRADE IT IS WORK GREAT!!! BUT AFTER AN HOUR THE PROBLEMS BEGIN

Sorry to hear that about your router. I know these things can be really frustrating. Right now I can't even use my R1 for anything because wifi calling through the R1 with DumaOS doesn't work for me for some reason. Im waiting for the next update at this point. I was getting nice clean games on the R1w/OS, but I need wifi calling for work. Good luck with yours!

• Administrators

Can you try deleting the device from the GeoFilter. Restarting the router and the console. Then clicking "Flush Cloud" (in the side menu of the GeoFilter map panel). Then try re-adding the device to the GeoFilter. Please us know if this solves your problem!

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you try deleting the device from the GeoFilter. Restarting the router and the console. Then clicking "Flush Cloud" (in the side menu of the GeoFilter map panel). Then try re-adding the device to the GeoFilter. Please us know if this solves your problem!

STILL NO GAMES FOUND

• Administrators

Then it sounds very likely you've added the wrong device to the Geo-Filter. Check on the console it's IP address and check on the Device Manager the device you think it is has the same IP and that its got a console device type and therefore has the console service when added to the Geo-Filter

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Then it sounds very likely you've added the wrong device to the Geo-Filter. Check on the console it's IP address and check on the Device Manager the device you think it is has the same IP and that its got a console device type and therefore has the console service when added to the Geo-Filter

Of course I checked, anyway the router started to find games relatively quickly. It connects both to hosts and servers that I did not even know existed. The games with an average ping of 80. But there are still lags.one more thing my nat type is moderate now????

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Vicnyc1 said:

I’m having the same issues now with my PS4. Followed all the directions and still having trouble finding games. 

What is your NAT type when you run the PS4 console test?

What is your Geo-Filter range set to? And do you have it covering a known server location?