black ops 4 lag help

0ops_sorry

i keep getting killed real fast. im from texas and i dont think we have  any servers.    what do you guys recommend me  im just tried of losing all the time.

my internet speed is 100 download 10 upload. im using a XBOX ONE X  monitor is a 4k hdr10 freesync and using a  xbox elite controller. and im still gettin my a22 kick

Screenshot (32).png

Hello bro,

in Texas there is a server. I know because Markofj is from Texas and I also know from the netduma. I know what u mean bro. I have a 19ms ping to the german server and my internet connection is great according to pingplotter, but still the game lags like hell. It looks like it has frame drops. But when I watch the Youtubers everything is smooth. But I think they dont even show all the issues of the game, this sell outs. I hardly find lobbies on hardcore and cant join lobbies. Kickin me out all the time, that I have to restart the game or the ps4.

A controller doesnt make you a cod king. Its the internect connection ;). I have a scuf and it doenst help me at all. I better play with a standard ps 4 controller than with a scuf. The scuf controller get broken too fast, no quality at all and Im not even playing that much. Just from time to time.

• Netduma Staff
2 hours ago, 0ops_sorry said:

i keep getting killed real fast. im from texas and i dont think we have  any servers.    what do you guys recommend me  im just tried of losing all the time.

my internet speed is 100 download 10 upload. im using a XBOX ONE X  monitor is a 4k hdr10 freesync and using a  xbox elite controller. and im still gettin my a22 kick

Hi, welcome to the forum! As said above, there should be a server in Texas somewhere but whether the game plays ball and connects you to the right server is a different matter. This close to launch time, the Black Ops 4 servers are ruined. I imagine that since there are so many servers at full capacity, the game is trying to connect everyone wherever in the world is available. With Strict Mode on, do you ever find a game within the radius shown in your screenshot?

5 minutes ago, StreakzTV said:

I own the old R1 but I just bought the xr500 a few weeks ago. Is thereno option like the old r1 firmware where you can set your ping assist? why was this not a feature if it's not on the new OS?

Ping assist isn’t currently available on DumaOS, it is coming in a future update.

• Netduma Staff
15 hours ago, StreakzTV said:

I own the old R1 but I just bought the xr500 a few weeks ago. Is thereno option like the old r1 firmware where you can set your ping assist? why was this not a feature if it's not on the new OS?

Keep an eye out for news on Ping Assist ;);)