Ps4 2playstation probs

Daniel87

I have 2 ps4 if we jion same lobby and whant to start a game it doesn't connect "lobby not jionable"..

If 1 ps4 usess the geo filter the other one cant jion a diffrent game.. "lobby not jionable"

The picture is showing my brother ingame playing inside the raduis and when im in the lobby searching a game a server on the left appearce and i have "Lobby not jionable"...

this happens me everytime...

i cant use the geo filter...

have like 10times deleted devices rebooted the router did factory reset..

using DHCP...

but nope cant use the geo filter my brother has open nat i have moderate...

and this peer is allways showing up is it me or he ?

or what is it because its not working if 2 playstations are online...

• Administrators

That peer in the ocean is fine, don't worry about that.

There should be no issues using two consoles at the same time, NAT aside. If you're playing together only the party leader should have the Geo-Filter enabled.

UPnP should be used for NAT and remove any port forwarding rules.

I had the same problem you gotta white list your second ps4, name it and move the slider to 100% and update it..  if you on the duma r1 make sure cookies in misc settings is enabled so it saves the changes you make 

also for open nat on both ps4 i went into the router settings, my netgear nighthawk r8000 has a setting in the Advanced>set up>wan>nat filtering you can set it open, also tick the disable the SIP ALG box i found there is some communication issues in certain parties otherwise. it doesnt hurt to port forward the your ps4 to the cod ports if still doent open. but i did all that and i have open on both ps4.

My set up .

modem>r8000 nighthawk router{for wifi}>Netuma>my ps4

**only my ps4 is hooked to the duma my other one isnt**my other ps4 is connected to wifi.

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, Javii said:

I had the same problem you gotta white list your second ps4, name it and move the slider to 100% and update it..  if you on the duma r1 make sure cookies in misc settings is enabled so it saves the changes you make 

also for open nat on both ps4 i went into the router settings, my netgear nighthawk r8000 has a setting in the Advanced>set up>wan>nat filtering you can set it open, also tick the disable the SIP ALG box i found there is some communication issues in certain parties otherwise. it doesnt hurt to port forward the your ps4 to the cod ports if still doent open. but i did all that and i have open on both ps4.

My set up .

modem>r8000 nighthawk router{for wifi}>Netuma>my ps4

**only my ps4 is hooked to the duma my other one isnt**my other ps4 is connected to wifi.

Thanks for letting us know your solution!

I have been reading your responses

i know i dont use the port forwarding because i know thad dmz and upnp are doeing the job.. i will try the next step Frazer is talking about using ONE ps4 into the Geo. The thing i noticed is when the first platstaystion is started its more like it gets the open port and the other ps4 gets the moderated port so i think its something wierd but to be honest i would be just happy and cool with us staying in the geo filter..finding games dont getting kicked out.. anyway i will try it today.. i know i played today some matches and the last game was really destroying the connection like lagging like 3-5 seconds freezes and thinks like connection intteruption BUT the game didnt disconnect i whas like huh first time but i know thad i had only mine ps4 in filtering mode and 2nd ps4 whas in spectating mode now.. this happend the 3rd match so i geusse things are changing..

The thing is i dont see the second ps4 on the geo filter... so i cant whitelist it.. i can try put the sliders to 100%..

Going to try it out later see what happens..

Hello,

this happens to me in the morning 1 playstation online.. first 3 times i got unable 2 jion i tryed to deny the peer 3 times after  thad i connected to server but then tryed to jion another lobby

and it whas saying not jionable...

1363934418_thelobbyisnotjionable.thumb.jpg.eb54b4acb761df4db6cf2cb67248dfa1.jpg

the lobby is not jionable.2.jpg

the lobby is not jionable.3.jpg

jion lobby after 4 times trying in raduis.jpg

can u check ore say whats is happening why i make connection 2 those or thad peer ? is this the type of ID you are collecting? or do i just need to ignore those peers and try to deny them?

Today i acctually played in the same lobby with my bro and we had some games using the geo filter.. so i started the lobby used the geo filter mode on r1 dumaos and didnt add him in the geo mode. The one thing i noticed is it takes some tryes but after 3-4 times a server shows up in the raduis and u can play aslong u stay in the lobby playing the same mode. but after u go in main menu and for example choose tdm mode you need a couple off tryes to get or see a server thad is in your raduis.. but for  now im ok with thad because i dont get host migration or disconnections..

just trying to see or add my experience thad i am having for now ..

• Administrators

As you're playing with someone else you're waiting from a game with 2 slots available and you're also restricting the search as it is which would mean the search is longer.

The peer you're blocking is a dedicated server in the netherlands so yes thats an example of an ID we want to collect. It's trying to put you on that one so I would actually suggest connecting to it as the connection should be decent.