Bo4 please please

kinel

I am still using the old firmware and for me this cod has been the worst so far ,      

i neary started back up smoking today out of frustrtion wth this game,

So please please can the next wave of people beta testing the firmware go out soon  lol

Hopefully i will soon be a beta tester too 

• Administrators

DumaOS won't necessarily make a difference, the core mechanics are there for both versions of the software. QoS and the Geo-Filter. If both are setup optimally then thats all you can do. What's the average ping you're getting to a server?

I'm on the old R! firmware and normally on every COD I get around 33ms...this game since the night it opened I get nothing but 80 to 120ms....and still using the same servers that I always seen on my R1...so it has to be the game. at the range I'm in now...I don't have terrible games but its turned into a shoot first die first every other battle.

• Netduma Staff
2 hours ago, David824 said:

I'm on the old R! firmware and normally on every COD I get around 33ms...this game since the night it opened I get nothing but 80 to 120ms....and still using the same servers that I always seen on my R1...so it has to be the game. at the range I'm in now...I don't have terrible games but its turned into a shoot first die first every other battle.

It will be the game - 100%. Think about how many people are cramming onto the Black Ops 4 servers at this time. No server infrastructure could handle such a massive amount of connections without increased latency. Their servers will be at full capacity at almost all times, which is why your experiences are worse than previous CoD titles at the moment.

It'll even out. It always does. :)