Does the Netduma work For wireless?

DTREADY

Befor duma i had virgin super hub amd later on i had tp link oruter i live in a old style english house lost of wood etc. My bathroom is on a second flor only with duma wifi i can take a bath and still watch youtube videos with out any problem. Thats just my exirence

I can wire my ps4 to Netduma but I cant wire my netduma to the modem. Will it still work and if so how do u set it up? I know its not as affective with wiring the duma to the modem but at least the duma will be wired to the ps4.

I can wire my ps4 to Netduma but I cant wire my netduma to the modem. Will it still work and if so how do u set it up? I know its not as affective with wiring the duma to the modem but at least the duma will be wired to the ps4.

Unless I'm misreading or not understanding your post, if you can't wire the netduma to your modem then it won't work. The netduma can't communicate with your modem wirelessly.

Be good to know also why you cant wired your duma to the modem?

And also if you cant wired it then what is your current setup withe router and modem?

• Administrators

As the others have said, why can you not wire the R1 to your modem? This is essential, otherwise you won't be able to use it at all.

It should just be a Ethernet cable from the modem to the Netduma

Are you saying you can not wire it because the modem is downstairs and you have the duma upstairs with your console/ Pc?

If so keep the duma with the modem and run Ethernet cable to your room or use PLA adaptors.

Archived