My Duma Settings

lukasz

Helo There.

Recently i have shared my duma settings with one of us DUMA ARMY. He was happy with it as saw improvement. I figured will share it with everybody so maybe someone else can make use of it. Though i think they are very standard:

so first thing to keep in mid is that i play only on dedis and they are hit and miss i have had a lot of bad connections games during the time i have my DUMA. I am fortunate enough to live in a bearable distance to lost of europien dedis my home locations is pretty much where i live so that's that. My bandwidth i set to what speedtest tells me. Beacouse i am on 100 mb fiber i run reactive with sliders both on 70 .

https://imgur.com/5j9gz6l,wAjqQpXhere you have image first and second frist is my geofilter page second is my settings page.

also i have un ticked in every possible section in settings lan wan etc IPv6 so i dont use that.

and also this https://imgur.com/7PCw5Yt

now i was also recommend by our lovely user Od1n settings for my  rl2455hm  gaming monitor in this topic http://forum.netduma.com/topic/924-your-recommendation-for-gaming-monitor/

here are settings i use for monitor

picture mode:

profile Gamer1 (this means you create a custom profile)

picture display:
full

menu:
picture brightness 20
picture contrast 100
picture black equalizer 20
picture blur reduction on
picture color temperature: whatever you prefer
picture reset color no
picture ama high
picture instant mode on
sharpness 10

anything else should be greyed out as already optimized for gaming (gaming profile)

its needed to adjust the RGB colors too as the benq ships with faulty color settings

here is what you need to set it to to have natural colors:

Red= 96
Green= 97
Blue= 100

Thanks mate i was wondering about the monitor setttings.
currently i'm running 

Picture Mode: RTS 1
Brightness: 100 (depends on the lightening in the room)
Contrast: 50
Sharpness: 1
Black eQualizer: 0
AMA: High
Instant Mode: On
Overscan: OFF
Display Mode: Full
Dynamic Contrast: 0
HDMI RGB PC Range: (0~255)
Smart Focus: Off

Helo There.

Recently i have shared my duma settings with one of us DUMA ARMY. He was happy with it as saw improvement. I figured will share it with everybody so maybe someone else can make use of it. Though i think they are very standard:

so first thing to keep in mid is that i play only on dedis and they are hit and miss i have had a lot of bad connections games during the time i have my DUMA. I am fortunate enough to live in a bearable distance to lost of europien dedis my home locations is pretty much where i live so that's that. My bandwidth i set to what speedtest tells me. Beacouse i am on 100 mb fiber i run reactive with sliders both on 70 .

https://imgur.com/5j9gz6l,wAjqQpXhere you have image first and second frist is my geofilter page second is my settings page.

also i have un ticked in every possible section in settings lan wan etc IPv6 so i dont use that.

and also this https://imgur.com/7PCw5Yt

now i was also recommend by our lovely user Od1n settings for my  rl2455hm  gaming monitor in this topic http://forum.netduma.com/topic/924-your-recommendation-for-gaming-monitor/

here are settings i use for monitor

picture mode:

profile Gamer1 (this means you create a custom profile)

picture display:

full

menu:

picture brightness 20

picture contrast 100

picture reset color no

picture ama high

picture instant mode on

sharpness 10

anything else should be greyed out as already optimized for gaming (gaming profile)

its needed to adjust the RGB colors too as the benq ships with faulty color settings

Red= 96

Green= 97

Blue= 100

Thank you for sharing. I've got the exact same BenQ monitor model at home. Bought it back in 2014, because it was recommended by the MLG some time ago.  :)

So this is how you destroy in FFAs :P

again i would not call my self a destroyer just above avrage right now about 1.6 kd etc. This games i am posting are recorded after quiet a bit of the time and like yesterday i have played for 4 h i got maybe 3 or 4 games when i wne 30 and 9 rest of them were very equal with avreg of 1.8 kd sometimes SBMM can take all out of me and like in one lobby i playe yesterda oponets were just machines and i stend on chance and it was a good connection lobby they were just sky better then me and i got my as wopped

I used these settings as  base point and made a few minor tweaks to them and have to say that last night they pretty much worked a treat.

I was not a gaming god by any means but for the most part the game played well without to many WTF moments.

Only 2 games where I had my ass handed me but for an entire evening I will take that.

This was mostly playing HC Domination. (she luuuurves that). lol

That last bit is like a fart in a lift, wrong on so many levels!!!!

Grate Stuff bangsta i am really glad they were a bit of help for you i have been running those pretty much since the day one with minor tweaks very now and then. Just out of curiosity what changes have you done to tweak it?

In what can the monitor settings help in gaming?

first and most this setting highliths darke areas so that i can see them hiding in dark corners and also like i mention above just fellow member of this forums who knows about monitors a lot sad that this sort of setting are the optimum settings for fps games on this monitor nad like i sad i dont know the technical thing behind this but after i used this i never look back been playing on it ever since

so what is your actual picture mode in the gamer profile 1?  I know you can save up to 3 profiles, gamer 1, 2, or 3, but those are just profiles that keep all your setting saved in the profile. 

Ok thanks i have a asus changing the will that increase or decrease the input lag?

to be honest you would have to search net to find optimum settings for you monitor when it comes to FPS gaming and dot think BEQ setting would apply to Asus i may be wrong or maybe you can start a new topic i bet they are a lot of users here that use Asus and they can share those settings with you and you can try and test to see what works well for you

here is a topic where i got my stuff from other users 

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/924-your-recommendation-for-gaming-monitor/?hl=%2Bgaming+%2Bmonitor

so what is your actual picture mode in the gamer profile 1?  I know you can save up to 3 profiles, gamer 1, 2, or 3, but those are just profiles that keep all your setting saved in the profile. 

sorry for geting back on this one so late havent spoted it last time i checked this post so yes you go with gamer1 (this means you create a custom profile)

and then you sett all of this manually so you besically set up your own settings and mine are as follows:

picture display:

full

menu:

picture brightness 20

picture contrast 100

picture reset color no

picture ama high

picture instant mode on

sharpness 10

Red= 96

Green= 97

Blue= 100

• 4 weeks later...

Archived