Netduma has been purchased! :-)

Matt_Akira

Dam..I thought the company was sold to another company -- holy crap

I was afraid when I first read the title. Felt like some creepy shower came over my skin in that moment.  :o

Already changed my clan tag to DUMA on 360 (CoD MW3, BO2, Ghosts, AW).  :)

I'm glad the boys are still at work for us as well.  When I read the title I was like "What?  No!  Not already"....LOL

Congrats on the purchase.  You are now a member of the [Duma] Enlightened and will soon be laying waste to the unsuspecting.  :D

Welcome to the club. The number one rule about the Netduma Club is... ;)  

Just kidding. Actually, Ian and the crew WANT you to tell as many people about the R1 as possible.

Also, I'm just going to throw this out there even if it seems like a loaded question:

What if Activision came to Netduma and wanted to buy them because they don't want them improving the match making via a third-party application?

I'm glad the boys are still at work for us as well.  When I read the title I was like "What?  No!  Not already"....LOL

Congrats on the purchase.  You are now a member of the [Duma] Enlightened and will soon be laying waste to the unsuspecting.   :D

Thank you so much.  :)

Also, I'm just going to throw this out there even if it seems like a loaded question:

What if Activision came to Netduma and wanted to buy them because they don't want them improving the match making via a third-party application?

That would mean that Activision came out of pocket and made Iain and the boys an offer they honestly could not turn down when weighed against their love of what they are doing.   :ph34r:

If that were the case, then I would be happy for them and I would be proud to be part of the grass roots of a product I truly believe has made gaming better for those willing to take a leap of faith.   :P

And then I would be sad because the final update would be the LAST update until someone else picked up the mantle, which with Non-Competes and things of that nature, COULD be a long time coming. :(  :unsure:  :huh:

• Administrators

Awesome news Matt welcome to the Duma Army, please let us know how you get on.

Yes Connor, first rule of Duma Army is tell everyone ;) 

Archived